Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morais - Is He Still Alive?

+5
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
boltonbonce
okocha
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What has happened to Morais?

Is he injured? Is he dropped? Has there been a falling out?

He's one of the only players in the squad with creativity, he should be the first name on the teamsheet every week.

Come on Boggers, you're usually ITK.

2Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 11:26

Morais had a run in the team and was largely deemed out of his depth. I like him, at least he can put a ball in - but he’s an example of how this squad is so lacking. We make personnel changes yet fuck all changes on the pitch.

3Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't remember him starting many matches, but I don't see how he can be left out seeing as he's the only one who can cross a ball.

But to be left totally out of the squad, that's mental....which is why I want to know if there is more to it.

4Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:41

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's nobody left to cross to......

5Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:There's nobody left to cross to......

You don't have to cross in the air.

6Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He turned up in a Thogden vlog v Brum. Go to 5.35.

7Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's the new Feeney.

Worshipped when he first came, until it gradually became alarmingly clear why a smaller club had given up on him.

What is it they called him at first, "The Postman"? Seems even more laughable now than it did then.

That said, the one trick he has might be one we could really use going into the last five or so games.

8Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:He's the new Feeney.

Worshipped when he first came, until it gradually became alarmingly clear why a smaller club had given up on him.

What is it they called him at first, "The Postman"? Seems even more laughable now than it did then.

That said, the one trick he has might be one we could really use going into the last five or so games.

Ridiculous post from the master of ridiculous posts.

Feeney was shit. Did he get us promoted on his own? I'd say Morais pretty much did.

And while he's no world beater, he's better than virtually everything we have - I don't think even you could deny he should at least be on the bench.

9Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:57

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

.....but Morais always does

10Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:.....but Morais always does

Slow day Okocha?

11Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 13:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

okocha wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

.....but Morais always does
I'd disagree with that, some of his through balls and touches into the box are exquisite at times, if fit it's criminal that Parkinson has not included him.

12Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:10

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:.....but Morais always does

Slow day Okocha?
Just resting for a few minutes after doing some strenuous work at home.

How about you, Nat? Been to church today and ready to spread your cheery christian kindness for the benefit of all us sinners on the site?

13Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
And while he's no world beater, he's better than virtually everything we have - I don't think even you could deny he should at least be on the bench.

If you look closer I did more or less insinuate as much.

As usual you're just being erratic with what you read and write on here. Perhaps it's your menopause.

14Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:If you look closer I did more or less insinuate as much.

No one looks closely at your posts.

15Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

Laughable coming from you. From the monent I sign in you’ve got your rod out.

16Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

Laughable coming from you. From the monent I sign in you’ve got your rod out.
Now there's a sight I don't want in my head.

17Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 14:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

18Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Sun Apr 08 2018, 23:20

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:What has happened to Morais?

Is he injured? Is he dropped? Has there been a falling out?

He's one of the only players in the squad with creativity, he should be the first name on the teamsheet every week.

Come on Boggers, you're usually ITK.

I have to 100% agree with Nat's sentiments here. He is one of the very few players we possess who is comfortable on the ball. The fact that he seems to have disappeared without trace seems incredibly irksome when donkeys like Derik, Karacan and Pratley patrol our midfield on a regular basis.

19Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Mon Apr 09 2018, 00:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

There's some gossip that Morais is close to the number of appearances that would trigger a new contract for next season and thus is the reason why he has not been picked recently.

Probably complete bollocks and I wouldn't normally post such stuff - but seeing there is an existing thread - then why not.

Iles has mentioned that Morais as been injured since the Leeds match which is a far more sensible explanation for the 'postman's' absence recently.

Iles is currently in the bad books for tweeting that forums were outdated and so circa 2002ish and full of self proclaimed 'In The Knowers'!

I think the references were more aimed specifically at Wways - where many seem to have a low regard for Mr Iles, some even deliberately misspelling his name to 'Lies' when referring to him - but even if it was he still chose to tar us and ALL other football forums with the same brush - Maybe he should go and tell the KUMB or the RAWK forums (to name but two) that they have had their day and see what a response he gets!

I do find Iles comments though completely disrespectful to those of us who do like to go on forums about our club and that he clearly has not taken into account that many of us have spent our whole life's following this club and built up contacts within and around it and more than a few have friends or relatives working there.

Forums might not be cutting edge or trendy but they do a job for those of us who like post more than a sentence or two and it's no coincidence that every football club in the country has internet forums like ours with tens of thousands of people using them on a daily basis.

Considering Iles went out of his way to champion the ST - which basically is just another form of a forum, it seems like double standards / or sour grapes to me, in that he chose to lampoon all the BWFC (and other clubs) internet forums.

Instead of tweeting his derision of forums like ours maybe he could busy himself and write an article for the paper he is being paid by on the apparent complete disappearance of his beloved ST and why our 2002ish and obviously obsolete internet forums full of clearly not 'in the knowers' as per his snide comments in his tweet, are still around and flourishing?

Can't see it happening though - can you?

20Morais - Is He Still Alive? Empty Re: Morais - Is He Still Alive? Mon Apr 09 2018, 13:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morais has been indefinitely suspended from the first team squad. He has been caught smoking and drinking on numerous occasions, one particular time he was found to be so intoxicated that he shit the hotel bed and had 2 parakeets loose in the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum