Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RVP Signs for United

+3
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RVP Signs for United Empty RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For £24million!

Personally I think arsenal have had the best out of him but him and rooney up front sounds a deadly duo if fergie can keep them both fit.

He said: 'It’s an honour to sign for Manchester United.

'I am looking forward to following in the footsteps of so many great strikers, bringing my experience and playing my part to help the team compete for the biggest trophies in the game. I can’t wait to get started.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2189744/Robin-van-Persie-Its-honour-join-Manchester-United.html

2RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

good for him...

hope he enjoys playing for the pathetic, dirty red mess that is the Salford red sox.

all those Asian backpackers and cockney rent boys taking his picture... Laughing

3RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 16:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think he has actually done Arsenal a favour. This past season was his first injury-free, productive season since he has been there and he will never have another season like it. £24 million will buy a number of spanish & french teens looking to make a name and buy into Wengers' philosophy.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 18:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good move for him, he wants to win things.

bit odd for UTD IMO, he's older, he's injury prone. Either a master stroke or a fergie cock up.

5RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 18:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If it proves to be the latter and Man United fails to win the title, do you think that will be the end for Fergie? If so, who would you think would be his successor?

6RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 18:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well, they will never sack or tell Ferguson to retire, never in a million years, so what happens with the success or failure of RVP doesn't come into it, for me.

I've been saying since about 1997 that Ferguson's successor will be Martin O'Neill and nothing in all that time has ever swayed me from that view.

7RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 18:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would have thought a Man U old boy would get the nod, but MON is an interesting candidate, in truth.

8RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Fri Aug 17 2012, 20:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I couldn't believe this happened. Arsenal selling their best player to United. I can understand Wenger selling him, £24m for a 29 year old with one year left on his contract who didn't want to stay is great business to be fair, but what is going on at Arsenal. They have turned into a selling club, selling their best players and trying to bring through youngsters or signing players who are somewhat unknown. Fair play to Wenger for making a healthy profit with his transfer dealings, but they haven't won a trophy for 6 years and you can almost certainly make that 7 this season. They won't get anywhere near the league or champions league titles. Arsenal used to be United's main rival, they are miles behind now. I would be seriously fed up if I was an Arsenal fan. They have so much deadwood at the club in players like Chamakh, Bendtner, Arshavin, Gervinho, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Park, etc.

9RVP Signs for United Empty Re: RVP Signs for United Sat Aug 18 2012, 00:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:good for him...

hope he enjoys playing for the pathetic, dirty red mess that is the Salford red sox.

all those Asian backpackers and cockney rent boys taking his picture... Laughing

United is on the other side of the ship canal, in trafford!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum