Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Championship

+8
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
doffcocker
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Dunkels King
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome to the Championship Empty Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It may not have the same quality as the Premier League but you've to work just as hard if not harder in games.

We were well worth the three points.

I really did expect you to have an extra midfielder in there today because that's our achilles heel especially now with only having two fully fit ones.
I would have had Pratley in there with Kevin Davies on the bench.

Anyway, even the real 'God' sent Judas a message......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:

I really did expect you to have an extra midfielder in there today because that's our achilles heel

This is Coyle we're talking about, if that had been tattooed on this forehead and he was walking round looking in a fucking mirror all day he still wouldn't see it.

3Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He used to play it in this division with us.

Graham Alexander,Chris McCann and Wade Elliott with Robbie Blake and Chris Eagles out wide

4Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:53

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Strange how the fans know that the Championship is a tough league yet our manager thinks Kevin Davies is still the answer. In ten years time when we are in the Greggs Bakeries Northern Counties Division 4, Coyle will still be manager and still be picking Kevin Davies Evil or Very Mad

5Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well you would have thought someone of Davies supposed quality would have out muscled and out thought their defence today.

6Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can I just ask why exactly we have a Burnley fan on here anyway? I don't want to read this shit on our own board. Why don't you post on a Burnley board instead?

7Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Can I just ask why exactly we have a Burnley fan on here anyway? I don't want to read this shit on our own board. Why don't you post on a Burnley board instead?

Not the first time you've heard that, ey Copper? Laughing

8Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:Can I just ask why exactly we have a Burnley fan on here anyway? I don't want to read this shit on our own board. Why don't you post on a Burnley board instead?

Because he's a bloody decent poster who adds a great deal to this forum.

He was here before we even got relegated so it was unlikely when he became a member that we were ever going to play Burnley anytime soon!

Christ your 'main' forum seems to be JA606 which is anything but BWFC exclusive and is full of other fans 'visiting' the Bolton part of the forum.

Copper is most welcome here, he causes no bother and it does us no harm what so ever to have the piss ripped out of us every now and again in a friendly sort of way.

Does that answer your question?

9Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Piss off Sluffy, I was expecting this sort of response from you, where were you today, mowing your garden? Shopping with the missus?

I had to put up with enough of their lot rubbing it in in person today, why should I have to come on to a Bolton forum and be happy to read even more of it? You (and others) might be happy to read it: I'm not.

The fact that I post on JA606 is completely irrelevant. But as you bring it up (for whatever reason, I haven't posted 2,800 messages on there since the turn of the year by the way) a Burnley fan posted that on the Bolton board on JA606 it would be considered WUMming and removed.

I can't remember the last thread created by Copper Dragon, he's got time to create them and "add a lot to the forum" this evening though hasn't he?

Anyway, I've made my point, I'll take your advice and just add him to my foes list. I don't want fans of other clubs on this forum, and don't want to read shite like this. It wouldn't happen on other BWFC forums, and there's a good reason for that - it tends to piss people off.

Last edited by largehat on Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:08; edited 1 time in total

10Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on you two. Chill.

11Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:09

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't worry, I've made my point, and I'm done with Copper Dragon's posts, everyone else can please themselves.

12Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Still not got over the cat thing Large one?

MEEEOOOW!

13Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:I don't want fans of other clubs on this forum, and don't want to read shite like this. It wouldn't happen on other BWFC forums, and there's a good reason for that - it tends to piss people off.

Good job it's not up to you to decide who is allowed to post on here then. We aren't xenophobic of other clubs fans joining in with the banter on here.

There's only you who seems to have a problem with it, in fact I know that there's more than a few on here who have a very high regard for Copper, myself included.

14Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"He was here before we even got relegated"

Purely going off the date under the moniker I was also here before Largehat Sluffy. lol!

15Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Play nice boys...

16Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:44

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
largehat wrote:I don't want fans of other clubs on this forum, and don't want to read shite like this. It wouldn't happen on other BWFC forums, and there's a good reason for that - it tends to piss people off.

Good job it's not up to you to decide who is allowed to post on here then. We aren't xenophobic of other clubs fans joining in with the banter on here.

There's only you who seems to have a problem with it, in fact I know that there's more than a few on here who have a very high regard for Copper, myself included.

No....i have a problem too. LOLZ! bounce

17Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sun Aug 19 2012, 11:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Copper Dragon wrote:It may not have the same quality as the Premier League but you've to work just as hard if not harder in games.

We were well worth the three points.

I really did expect you to have an extra midfielder in there today because that's our achilles heel especially now with only having two fully fit ones.
I would have had Pratley in there with Kevin Davies on the bench.

Anyway, even the real 'God' sent Judas a message......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why the fuck are burnley fans still pissed at coyle are they that stupid, they should be happy the doofus left,if only he'd fucking walk out on us.

18Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Sun Aug 19 2012, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Because he's a bloody decent poster who adds a great deal to this forum.

He was here before we even got relegated so it was unlikely when he became a member that we were ever going to play Burnley anytime soon!

Christ your 'main' forum seems to be JA606 which is anything but BWFC exclusive and is full of other fans 'visiting' the Bolton part of the forum.

Copper is most welcome here, he causes no bother and it does us no harm what so ever to have the piss ripped out of us every now and again in a friendly sort of way.

Does that answer your question?

sluffy you bellend, ever seen this before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what a sad twat who flew that plane over...

he did the same thing when they played Blackburn.

he obviously is...

A) Very rich and does not live in Burnley as its full of poor, inbred council estate chavs who cant even afford a decent meal never mind a plane.

B) cannot be a proper Burnley fan but instead an attention seeking twat who likes everyone looking at his plane, when he should be stood with the other fat, topless cunts at turf moor screaming at Owen coyle.

C) bitter and twisted - is living in Burnley THAT depressing that you have to re-ignite the same old crap EVERY time Bolton and Burnley come close? some would call it passion, but id call it simply living in the arsehole of Lancashire surrounded by fuck all else to do...

20Welcome to the Championship Empty Re: Welcome to the Championship Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:"He was here before we even got relegated"

Purely going off the date under the moniker I was also here before Largehat Sluffy. lol!

None of that matters. Largehat is always right. The sooner you learn that the better. That goes for everyone really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum