You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » What is promotion to the EPL worth now?

What is promotion to the EPL worth now?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is promotion to the EPL worth now?   Empty What is promotion to the EPL worth now? on Fri May 25 2018, 12:07

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wembley hosts the English Football League play-off finals this weekend, with the winner of the Championship play-off final on Saturday set to receive at least £160m in revenue.
That figure, which has been calculated by Deloitte and is spread over three years, could rise to £280m if either Aston Villa or Fulham manage to survive one season after reaching the top flight.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is why the Championship is now a 2 tier league as teams with money have either been up and come down or have spent big to get t the Prem. If we don't get any investment this summer we will have the lowest budget in the division and have no chance of getting anyway near the Prem.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:This is why the Championship is now a 2 tier league as teams with money have either been up and come down or have spent big to get t the Prem. If we don't get any investment this summer we will have the lowest budget in the division and have no chance of getting anyway near the Prem.

All you need is a good manager, some committed players, and a lot of luck.

It can happen.

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Norpig wrote:This is why the Championship is now a 2 tier league as teams with money have either been up and come down or have spent big to get t the Prem. If we don't get any investment this summer we will have the lowest budget in the division and have no chance of getting anyway near the Prem.

All you need is a good manager, some committed players, and a lot of luck.

It can happen.
Lady Luck found us at the 85th minute on the last day... everything went our way (for a change).

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We will never be in the premier league ever again.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:We will never be in the premier league ever again.
Course we will , Boggers has told us all that we have rich investors coming in soon. He wouldn't lie would he?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum