Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo

+13
karlypants
Angry Dad
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Bollotom2014
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
rammywhite
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1England star flaunts SICK new tattoo Empty England star flaunts SICK new tattoo Tue May 29 2018, 10:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Awful message to young impressionable fans

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo Img_2011

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't really think that one through did he?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's actually a touching tribute to his father. Genuinely.

But we need to hammer these idiots before the world cup so they perform as badly as possible.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's actually a touching tribute to his father. Genuinely.

But we need to hammer these idiots before the world cup so they perform as badly as possible.

Hipster,
Explain to me how this can be ,in any way, a tribute to his father? His father was gunned down ,so I would imagine the last thing that Sterling would have near him is a gun- particularly one printed  permanently on his body .
I think its a crass thing for him to do. Of all the things to have tattooed on himself why on earth would you choose something like this?

Its his body he can put what he wants on it, he claims its in regards to his father who are the sun to claim otherwise.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Sun seem to have it in for Sterling...Various articles slating him and many have noticed:

Stirling himself posted this on Instagram:

“When I was two my father died from being gunned down to death. ‘I made a promise to myself I would never touch a gun in my lifetime. I shoot with my right foot so it has a deeper meaning [and it’s] still unfinished.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/raheem-sterling-bright-chatty-incredibly-12614936

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Tue May 29 2018, 14:12; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A tumour killed my Dad. I'm off to the local inkist to get one plastered over my arm.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A tumour killed my Dad. I'm off to the local inkist to get one plastered over my arm.

Everyone has their own way to make a tribute to someone.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

persecution 

Trust lineker. Get a grip FFS. 

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:A tumour killed my Dad. I'm off to the local inkist to get one plastered over my arm.

Alcohol killed mine so I'm going to get a tattoo of a bottle of Glenmorangie tattooed on my arse. Its my are so that's my tribute. Absolute fecking nonsense

Why is it nonsense?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:Why is it nonsense?

Because its not a tribute! I wonder if he knows what the word 'tribute' actually means.
If your kid was killed by being run over by a bus, would you have a bus tattooed on your leg?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's a knob, and not just because he runs like John Inman with the shits.

rammywhite wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Why is it nonsense?

Because its not a tribute! I wonder if he knows what the word 'tribute' actually means.
If your kid was killed by being run over by a bus, would you have a bus tattooed on your leg?

Sorry Rammy, but it’s not up to you what Sterling defines as a tribute to his own father and their relationship. It’s a completely personal decision, people should mind their own business (the sun and social media users, not you).

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I would think a better tribute would be a shrine in his garden. He's sent the wrong signal as some will think the rifle a symbol of gangs, others of oppressive regimes and others who will think it cool. As T.R.O.Y. says, it is Stirling's beeswax, though we all have a right to express ourselves. My own opinion is that he has had the tattoo done which would be hidden by trousers so across his forehead would be a better option.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Football Association has offered its support to Raheem Sterling after the England forward got a tattoo of a gun on his right leg.

The Manchester City player, 23, said the tattoo had a "deeper meaning" after criticism from anti-gun campaigners.

Sterling said on Instagram it reflected a vow to "never touch a gun" after his father was shot dead when he was a boy.

An FA spokesperson said: "We all support Sterling and acknowledge the honest and heartfelt account he gave."

The statement added: "He and the rest of the squad are focused solely on preparing for the forthcoming World Cup."

According to previous reports, Sterling's father was killed in Kingston, Jamaica.

Sterling, who will travel to Russia this summer as part of England's World Cup squad, first revealed his tattoo in a photo posted to Instagram of himself training with team-mates at St George's Park.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44289119

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Christians have crosses everywhere to help them remember that Christ was crucified.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's actually a touching tribute to his father. Genuinely.

Hipster,
Explain to me how this can be ,in any way, a tribute to his father? His father was gunned down ,so I would imagine the last thing that Sterling would have near him is a gun- particularly one printed  permanently on his body .
I think its a crass thing for him to do. Of all the things to have tattooed on himself why on earth would you choose something like this?

Exactly Rammy. If Sterling was genuine and wanted a tattoo as a tribute to his dead father then he should have had an image of his father tattooed on his leg not a bloody machine gun.

Because that’s what you would do? And of course Sterling has the exact same values/opinions/tastes as a middle aged northern bloke.

Why can’t you just accept not everybody has the view of the world as you?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Because that’s what you would do? And of course Sterling has the exact same values/opinions/tastes as a middle aged northern bloke.

Why can’t you just accept not everybody has the view of the world as you?

Sterling has a moral responsibility as a professional athlete who youngsters look up to, to be a positive role model. Gang crime is at epidemic proportions and he has a machine gun tattooed on his leg? Seriously?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum