Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you do if you could get away with it?

+7
Angry Dad
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Dunkels King
Lyric Todkill
jayjay23
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

All the topics about is this rape and is voyeurism illegal etc etc have got me thinking... (a bit)

What "bad" thing would you do if you knew you could do it and not get caught. Is there anyone you would kill? (And I don't mean something stupid like Kevin Davies) I mean, if you absolutely knew there was something you could get away with with zero chance of anyone ever finding out - the only thing stopping you being your own moral code - what would you do and would you go ahead and do it?

Would you steal money. Murder someone you hated. Cheat on your wife. Hide in the girls (or boys) changing rooms. Fondle a dog.

And, on a more general note, do you think the chance of getting caught is most people's deterrent not to do these things or are most people morally "good" and wouldn't do these things just because they know they are wrong?

Hmmm...

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

jayjay23 wrote:All the topics about is this rape and is voyeurism illegal etc etc have got me thinking... (a bit)

What "bad" thing would you do if you knew you could do it and not get caught. Is there anyone you would kill? (And I don't mean something stupid like Kevin Davies) I mean, if you absolutely knew there was something you could get away with with zero chance of anyone ever finding out - the only thing stopping you being your own moral code - what would you do and would you go ahead and do it?

Would you steal money. Murder someone you hated. Cheat on your wife. Hide in the girls (or boys) changing rooms. Fondle a dog.

And, on a more general note, do you think the chance of getting caught is most people's deterrent not to do these things or are most people morally "good" and wouldn't do these things just because they know they are wrong?

Hmmm...

great idea

let me think

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Rob a bank and then retire. Those bastards have been robbing us for years. I think given the chance of not being found out, this would be the sort of thing most people would do. Killing, raping etc has an impact on the victim and their families so there would be your own guilt to consider with that.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Id steal a huge amount of money from a big corrupt company, one I know wouldnt miss the 100 million pounds figure I had in mind.

I think the only time I could ACTUALLY kill sombody, would be if they hurt my child... If I could get away with it or not.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would only do things that were morally sound.

After killing Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, Phil Collins would have to have it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:I would only do things that were morally sound.

After killing Gordon Brown and Tony Blair, Phil Collins would have to have it.

lol!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would steal some monies and retire. Using my monies I would become a BWFC investor

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dont know what would give me more pleasure...

plumbing a stupid amount of money in to BWFC and seeing us 'do a citeh' - this would be amazing, however I would have created something I hated - I hate the fact that with enough money a club can 'buy' trophies...

or using the money to destroy a club like Manchester united and seeing all the glory hunters still try to convince me they are proper fans...

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd nuke nowhere.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dedicate my life to wiping out scum as in the Death Wish films but with a crack team of like minded skilled individuals. Then relaxing with a nice malt and reflect on a good day or nights work. Eventually setting up outfits nation wide.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Dedicate my life to wiping out scum as in the Death Wish films but with a crack team of like minded skilled individuals. Then relaxing with a nice malt and reflect on a good day or nights work. Eventually setting up outfits nation wide.

This is my nomination for post of the week. AD, you crack me up.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Kidnap Coyle, buy a Stan Laurel face mask and pretend to be him, then select this line-up for the next match.
What would you do if you could get away with it? Sexy-soccer-girls-2

We may not win but I will definitely be taking some some positives from the game.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Dedicate my life to wiping out scum as in the Death Wish films but with a crack team of like minded skilled individuals. Then relaxing with a nice malt and reflect on a good day or nights work. Eventually setting up outfits nation wide.

This is my nomination for post of the week. AD, you crack me up.

I am up for this one. I'll be the Northern branch.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll take the Horwich branch and run it from my bedsit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum