Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khan vs Vargas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Khan vs Vargas Empty Khan vs Vargas Fri Sep 07 2018, 10:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amir Khan returns to the ring this Saturday.

Khan vs Vargas Skysports-amir-khan-samuel-vargas_4346958

Khan should win, but you never know with Khan.

2Khan vs Vargas Empty Re: Khan vs Vargas Fri Sep 07 2018, 10:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've never been a fan of Khan.

He's one of those with natural talent but a questionable attitude, probably not helped with his conflicting religious family beliefs and Khan's obvious like of a westernised life style.

It's been an open secret for several years that his hand as gone - which isn't good news when you are a boxing for a living!

He's chased the money since then with first his non bout with Manny Pacquaio then his complete mis-match with Canelo.  He's since had surgery on his hand and did his I'm a Celebrity whilst he was recovering.

He's desperate to get to his money fight against Kell Brook (and even then demand that the fight be made at under Brooks natural fighting weight, in order that he stands a chance!)

His route to this match is the same as Tyson Fury's comeback for the Wilder fight, namely just two fights, the first against a pushover challenger, the second (which this is) against a decent fighter - but one that he really should win, then the money fight!

Khan really should win this one...

...but I hope he doesn't!

3Khan vs Vargas Empty Re: Khan vs Vargas Fri Sep 07 2018, 11:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He said yesterday he would prefer to fight Pacquiao than Kell Brook next as he has nothing left to prove and would like to cement his legacy by beating a legend, good luck with that Amir.

4Khan vs Vargas Empty Re: Khan vs Vargas Sun Sep 09 2018, 16:54

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

It was a decent fight and he 100% deserved to win on points. The other guy looked pretty tough and took a lot of punches, but if Khan thinks he is going to go on and beat anyone decent, he is in dreamland. Khan just can not take a punch. The only 2 times the fella clipped him, and I mean clipped (they weren't amazing punches) and Khan was straight down. All the skill in the world will never cover up a glass chin. And glass is being generous.

5Khan vs Vargas Empty Re: Khan vs Vargas Mon Sep 10 2018, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RustyNail wrote:It was a decent fight and he 100% deserved to win on points. The other guy looked pretty tough and took a lot of punches, but if Khan thinks he is going to go on and beat anyone decent, he is in dreamland. Khan just can not take a punch. The only 2 times the fella clipped him, and I mean clipped (they weren't amazing punches) and Khan was straight down. All the skill in the world will never cover up a glass chin. And glass is being generous.

It could be toughened glass but not laminate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum