Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

B Teams

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B Teams Empty B Teams Fri Jan 20 2012, 12:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The Chelsea manager AVB has called for B teams to help develop youth teams of the english teams.

For example have our youth team play in League 1 to help them become more competitive. I agree with him on the point that there is a missing link between our senior team and the youth team which is a reason why we have less and less young lads coming through the academys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't see it ever happening personally but do you think it's a good idea or bad?

2B Teams Empty Re: B Teams Fri Jan 20 2012, 12:29

Who's going to support our B team, we struggle to get people to watch the A team!

3B Teams Empty Re: B Teams Fri Jan 20 2012, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Knowing our luck our B team would get promoted the Premier League and the senior team would get relegared.

4B Teams Empty Re: B Teams Fri Jan 20 2012, 17:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate the idea of the lower leagues being filled with Liverpool B or Chelsea B or whoever B.

You'd feel pretty pissed off if you were a Morecambe fan say, and you missed out on promotion to an already highly successful football clubs' second string.

As for Andre Villas-Bellend, he's officially the creepiest man to ever manage an English side.

5B Teams Empty Re: B Teams Fri Jan 20 2012, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see AVB being at Chelsea next season. I reckon gorgeous Gussie Hiddink will occupy the hot seat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum