Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's around you?

+2
Natasha Whittam
TheHateCamel
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's around you? Empty Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 09:45

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Camel Jr and I went to our first home game in our new season ticket seats, and as you do when you first sit in your seat, I had a good nosey at who was sat near me.

Directly behind and to the right was a fat lad in his mid twenties convinced he was a stand up comic. He wore a bright green hoody and jumped up and waved everytime the ball came near us. While his mum texted him saying she'd seen him. Hope it's not his season ticket seat because I'll end up chinning him.

Noone else too remarkable I thought, just a couple of dads and lads.That was until the three lads under 7 in front of me started climbing everywhere like hyperactive gibbons. The mum was sat oblivious and dad looked like he was ready to step out to buy a loaf and never come back. I felt truly sorry for him when he stood up and she snapped, " No lager !"
I might try and befriend him, see if between us we can wrestle his bollocks back off his missus.

So who sits near you? Is it the same bunch as always or do you have new folks in your midst?

2Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 10:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:dad looked like he was ready to step out to buy a loaf and never come back. I felt truly sorry for him when he stood up and she snapped, " No lager !"
I might try and befriend him, see if between us we can wrestle his bollocks back off his missus.

lol!

For the first time in a long time I am back with my father in the East Stand Upper Tier. For once, no common Bolton chavs around me but there was a big bald bloke right in front of me who kept growling. Very strange.

3Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 10:49

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I used to sit near a growler too. It used to get louder and louder and threaren to reach a crescendo but never quite get there. I always wondered if he actually let it go, would he go postal and lay us all out?

4Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 12:24

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've got an old guy and his lanky daughter who smells of prawns sat near me. She spends most of the match screaming Coyle out.

5Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 15:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Used to have a drunk sat next to me last season who for the first few games of the season just asked me, whos that? whos the new guy we have signed? where did we sign him from?......One annoying fucker.

I've moved up a few rows and sat with some friends this season, now we have 3 guys infront, 2 of who are like the 2 old blokes from the muppets who do nothing but get up and hurl abuse at eagles or the ref.

6Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 17:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone who's ever sat in the Lofthouse Upper must surely be aware of the lanky bloke with the wild grey Einstein hair and long mac who lurks up there like one of the undead.

He's probably sat beside you at some point. He may even have sat on your knee.

It's no exaggeration to say that this guy never sits in one seat for more than 30 seconds at a time. Then, quick as a flash, he's up and he's off somewhere else.

Classic example - if the keeper at the north end gives it a long punt downfield, he's jumping up and disappearing down the steps only to re-emerge at the south end like a dog chasing a thrown stick. Even if something crucial is happening, be it a free kick, corner or penalty he'll still leap up and rush away to pastures new, completely missing the action.

He never speaks, not even to scream abuse at Coyle like the rest of us. The only sound he makes is by banging the seat next to him up and down to show that he approves of something.

Often as not, he turns up for away matches so I bet lots of people on here must have seen him.

(Apologies if this dude is actually one of you lot on here but Im not taking the piss, just pointing the guy out as a "character").

7Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sat Aug 25 2012, 18:06

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote: For the first time in a long time I am back with my father in the East Stand Upper Tier. For once, no common Bolton chavs around me but there was a big bald bloke right in front of me who kept growling. Very strange.

Er, yeah, sorry about that but you kept dropping the shells from your monkey nuts down the back of my neck.

8Who's around you? Empty Re: Who's around you? Sun Aug 26 2012, 00:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:dad looked like he was ready to step out to buy a loaf and never come back. I felt truly sorry for him when he stood up and she snapped, " No lager !"

lol!

For the first time in a long time I am back with my father in the East Stand Upper Tier. For once, no common Bolton chavs around me but there was a big bald bloke right in front of me who kept growling. Very strange.

Sounds like you got my seat from last season! Does the bald bloke in front keep leaning back and resting his arms on the back of the seats either side? It will piss you off soon. I was sat just to the left of half way, half way up the upper tier of East.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum