Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syrups. would you invest in one.

+3
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 03:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Noticed that well known talented Irishman, Louis Walsh as been meddling with his haiir, it has more colours than the Irish Flag..

2Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 03:41

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Along with a couple of bald sadistic school teachers i was unfortunate to enounter in my childhood.

This fucker gives me nightmares.

Syrups. would you invest in one. Movieposter

3Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 11:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I used to work with a bloke who had three wigs, a short haired one, a medium one and a longer haired one. After a few weeks wearing the longer haired one he used to make an announcement to the office that he was getting his hair cut that night and next morning came in with the short haired wig and started the process again!

I wouldn't mind so much but the wigs never even matched the bits of his true hair that used to protrude from under it - it was obvious to anyone he was wearing a wig!

True story.

4Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 12:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:I used to work with a bloke who had three wigs, a short haired one, a medium one and a longer haired one. After a few weeks wearing the longer haired one he used to make an announcement to the office that he was getting his hair cut that night and next morning came in with the short haired wig and started the process again!

I wouldn't mind so much but the wigs never even matched the bits of his true hair that used to protrude from under it - it was obvious to anyone he was wearing a wig!

True story.

Is that man called Colin?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

5Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 12:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No Mike.

6Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 13:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I had a teacher at school who turned up at after the summer holidays wearing a wig and driving a porsche. He'd either won the lottery or suffered a midlife crisis during summer.

Just shave your head if you're going bald. Looks better than wearing a wig.

7Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Sun Aug 26 2012, 20:31

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stumping up £2.99 for my Campo wig from the club store's bargain basket was the best thing I ever did.

All my hair had turned grey and fallen out due to the stress of watching Wanderers during the Gary Megson years and I was too ashamed to leave the house.

Like thousands of others in the same situation, my Campo wig gave me the confidence to face the world again.

Syrups. would you invest in one. BW662

8Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Stumping up £2.99 for my Campo wig from the club store's bargain basket was the best thing I ever did.

All my hair had turned grey and fallen out due to the stress of watching Wanderers during the Gary Megson years and I was too ashamed to leave the house.

Like thousands of others in the same situation, my Campo wig gave me the confidence to face the world again.

Syrups. would you invest in one. BW662

I have a good friend who wears a wig and has done for years. Every six months a bloke comes round to his house and measures him up for a new skid lid. They cost £200 each and are supposed to be made of genuine hair. He thinks most people don't know that he wears a syrup but it couldn't look more false if he wore a chinstrap.

9Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I called at a flat one time and this fat old guy in jammies opened the door completely bald a ginger toupe on the top of his head. If that was not bad enough the front pee slot of his jammies was open and there was no penis just a thin curly pigs tail like thing i nearly threw up while i was laughing.

10Syrups. would you invest in one. Empty Re: Syrups. would you invest in one. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate with the syrup was a shift foreman at Cerestar in Trafford Park. Once a year the management would take all the white collar staff out for a meal.

On this occasion they went for a meal to the Steak House in Manchester. Half way through his meal my mate keeled over and fainted. Everyone thought he had had a heart attack. An ambulance was called and they put him on a gurney and shipped him off to MRI.

As he was wheeled through A & E he noticed that everyone was having a chuckle to themselves as he was wheeled past but he couldn't understand what they found so funny until they had put him in a cubicle with a mirror.

When he had hit the deck his skid lid had become detached and his ' mates ' had put it on back to front! That's friends for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum