Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck the Andersons

+6
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
rammywhite
Sluffy
Growler
Norpig
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuck the Andersons Empty Fuck the Andersons Sun Nov 11 2018, 21:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was the chant that started in knobhead corner about 5 minutes before the end of the game. Do you think they will care about this or even acknowledge it?

This is the first time since they came in that they have been targeted like this and i suspect that they would have been quite shocked and surprised to hear it, they still see themselves as the saviours of the club.

Will this add extra pressure on them to sack Parky?

2Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Sun Nov 11 2018, 23:15

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't remember if it was Lawrenson or Hansen who made the observation "When the fans turn on the Chairman, that's when the manager gets sacked"

3Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Sun Nov 11 2018, 23:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anderson is a hardnosed businessman.

He is here to earn himself some money.  He most certainly is not here to throw his personal fortune away just for the hell of it like Eddie Davies did.

Quite frankly I'm amazed at the staggering number of numpties who just can't seem to grasp that simple fact.

Clearly there are more Neanderthals out there on twitter, the Bolton News comments sections, Facebook and now on the terraces than I ever imagined could ever exist.

Anderson isn't here to be loved and contrary to nutjobs like Wanderlust he isn't here to bankrupt the club - why the hell would he, it's HIS asset after all!

Anderson is here to turn the club around from the financial basket case it clearly was to something that is financially sustainable - after he gets Amos wages off the books at the end of this season (and Heathcotes contract finally runs out) he would more or less achieved that I think.

If we can stay in the Championship this season I guess he could then start paying off the debts to Moonshift, Warburton and Jones and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel himself - or alternatively sell the club and pay off these debts from the money he receives - ie the sale making the club debt free to the new owners.

The thing is though the clubs been up for sale for years - way back in Eddie's time - but no one particularly wants to buy it.

Anderson has been pushing the ground and hotel as a music venue / rugby league play-off ground - to broaden the income streams, to make any potential sale to become more attractive to potential buyers.

Once the Neanderthals and nutjobs grasp this (they won't obviously because they are to dumb or have their own conspiracy agendas) then they/we can finally accept that the Anderson's have had to cut the coat according to the cloth in regards to the running of the club and consequently our squad of players we have and the manager we employ (and let us be fair to Parkinson he's done us proud for our last two seasons and still might come good this one too!) and where we find ourselves in the league.

Anderson has done a brilliant job so far based mostly on balls of steel and selling players like Madine and Clough who both have done fuck all since.

I'm sure Anderson would love to make a killing and sell the club tomorrow if he could but it isn't going to happen because plainly no one wants to buy it - or they would have by now.

So I guess Anderson has a choice to make in the coming six weeks or so - does he find some money to fire Parkinson, or does he find some money and bring in a striker in January instead?

I would think he will stay loyal to PP and bite the bullet and get someone in to score the goals that will keep us up.

4Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Mon Nov 12 2018, 08:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No point getting a striker in if we don't even look like we can string an attack together though is it? Parkys mentality is holding us back now, we need to be picking up wins at home and at the moment i can't even see where our next goal is coming from nevermind a win.

5Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Mon Nov 12 2018, 09:16

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Anderson is a hardnosed businessman.

He is here to earn himself some money. 

Quite frankly I'm amazed at the staggering number of numpties who just can't seem to grasp that simple fact.

Anderson has done a brilliant job so far based mostly on balls of steel and selling players like Madine and Clough who both have done fuck all since.
Perhaps they do grasp the fact and that is why shout Fuck the Andersons.

Young supporters who attend the matches don't want an owner who signs up crap free transfers that deliver crap results whilst the owner makes a nice income out of the clubs revenue

And why no mention of the centre half that played for Arsenal yesterday who Anderson sold them for £2.5 million.

6Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Mon Nov 12 2018, 09:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Three points to make about Sluffy's post:

a) if he sold the club the new buyer would take on the debts and that would be reflected in the purchase price. Andersen would want to walk away with money in his pocket. The likelihood of that happening is diminishing very quickly.

2) Parkinson has brought in three strikers now (|Magennis,Donaldson and Doidge) none of whom has done the business for the last twelve games or so. Would you trust him to bring in another one to join the list. Perhaps its not the strikers  as they've not been given much chance to score as others don't create many opportunities for them to score. Perhaps its other positions that need reinforcing to create opportunities.

3) Perhaps KA might do neither-  neither invest in new players nor sack Parkinson as he hasn't got the cash to do either. it wouldn't just be Parky it would have to be his management team as well and that would cost a small fortune.

I'm an eternal optimist- I think something will happen to turn this season around and we'll be safe. But I don't know what, how or when though!!

7Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Mon Nov 12 2018, 15:18

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No thanks.

8Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Mon Nov 12 2018, 15:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we lose at Millwall and then Wigan dick us at home then Parky will be gone. Even the "hard nosed businessman" will have no choice but to sack him.

9Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Fri Nov 16 2018, 02:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If we lose at Millwall and then Wigan dick us at home then Parky will be gone. Even the "hard nosed businessman" will have no choice but to sack him
....and who would lend him the money to do it now EDs gone?

10Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Sat Nov 17 2018, 23:15

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Quick Quid

11Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Sat Nov 17 2018, 23:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Quick Quid
A match made in heaven. Smile

12Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Fri Dec 07 2018, 10:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if the Anderson out banner put up outside the stadium yesterday is still there this morning?

13Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Fri Dec 07 2018, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I wonder if the Anderson out banner put up outside the stadium yesterday is still there this morning?

It depends how secure you made it.

14Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Fri Dec 07 2018, 11:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did tie it on quite well, it was a bit windy up there as usual

15Fuck the Andersons Empty Re: Fuck the Andersons Fri Dec 07 2018, 20:00

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

rammywhite wrote:Three points to make about Sluffy's post:

a) if he sold the club the new buyer would take on the debts and that would be reflected in the purchase price. Andersen would want to walk away with money in his pocket. The likelihood of that happening is diminishing very quickly.

2) Parkinson has brought in three strikers now (|Magennis,Donaldson and Doidge) none of whom has done the business for the last twelve games or so. Would you trust him to bring in another one to join the list. Perhaps its not the strikers  as they've not been given much chance to score as others don't create many opportunities for them to score. Perhaps its other positions that need reinforcing to create opportunities.

3) Perhaps KA might do neither-  neither invest in new players nor sack Parkinson as he hasn't got the cash to do either. it wouldn't just be Parky it would have to be his management team as well and that would cost a small fortune.

I'm an eternal optimist- I think something will happen to turn this season around and we'll be safe. But I don't know what, how or when though!!
Regarding your first point, Anderson has stated that £30 million buys the club debt free.

On my current understanding, the club owes £25 million to various parties so (removing the debt from the equation) Anderson wants £5 million for the club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum