You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Happy New year you nutty bar stewards

Happy New year you nutty bar stewards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 20:26

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Flyerm10

2Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 20:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy New Year Johnny. Happy New Year to everyone. Let's start 2019 in a positive mood.
I'm wearing my best slippers tonight, and I might even open a nice bottle of port.

3Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 20:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy new year one and all, hope this is Bolton’s year

4Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stop self promoting! (I’m joking mate). Smile

Good to see you posting mate and hope you have a great year as well as everyone on Nuts! :drinks: :party:

5Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone bothered to go out tonight? I’m nice and cosy on the sofa watching the last leg with a few beers. Smile

6Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I might even push the boat out and pull Nat’s thong from out of my arse!

7Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I might even push the boat out and pull Nat’s thong from out of my arse!
Well, that's my cheese string in the bin. Bastard. Crying or Very sad

8Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:08

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
:rofl: kids are playing ps4 with their friends and I'm sat on my arse eating pretzels.  We are about to play knowledge is power  on the ps4 til new year Very Happy

9Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I might even push the boat out and pull Nat’s thong from out of my arse!
Well, that's my cheese string in the bin. Bastard. Crying or Very sad

lol!

10Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Johnny I’m probably stating the obvious but is it a quiz game? Very Happy

11Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 22:52

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Happy new year all!!

12Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Chairmanda wrote:Happy new year all!!

Happy new year Manda. Lovely to see you back on here. Smile

13Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Mon Dec 31 2018, 23:59

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@karlypants wrote:Johnny I’m probably stating the obvious but is it a quiz game? Very Happy
Sure is. Great fun

14Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 05:10

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Happy new Year guys and girls. I love you Very Happy

15Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 11:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy New Year to one and all.  cheers

16Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 12:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Happy New Year everyone, and may you all have a healthy, wealthy, and trouble-free 2019.

17Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 12:29

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
All the best for 2019 folks. 
I'm pretty confident it will improve on how I feel this morning.

18Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 13:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:All the best for 2019 folks. 
I'm pretty confident it will improve on how I feel this morning.

Hair of the dog always works wonders.

19Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Tue Jan 01 2019, 13:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
All the best for 2019 one and all!

:drinks:

20Happy New year you nutty bar stewards Empty Re: Happy New year you nutty bar stewards on Wed Jan 02 2019, 03:11

Keegan

Keegan
Happy New Year, lads and lasses. May the new year bring new wealthy owners, new beginnings and new, talented players and a manager that gets us winning!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum