Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News - but what is it?

+6
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure John was there to comment on the match. There'll be enough aggro in and around the ground, so I can't see his presence making a difference.
In passing, how many people are they going to ban? And on what criteria.
Most Nuts posters might be locked out. Unless they buy a shirt of course.

22Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Is that the "breaking news" then? 

Out of interest, on what planet does the club have any right to dictate to a private company who they can and who they can't employ?

On planet Earth (don't know which planet you are on?) , where organisations such as the Olympic Games, World Cup Final's and every other major world event (sports or otherwise) downwards can withdraw or deny press media accreditation.

BBC is also not a private company, it is a public corporation.

23Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Fri Jan 18 2019, 15:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Is that the "breaking news" then? 

Out of interest, on what planet does the club have any right to dictate to a private company who they can and who they can't employ?

On planet Earth (don't know which planet you are on?) , where organisations such as the Olympic Games, World Cup Final's and every other major world event (sports or otherwise) downwards can withdraw or deny press media accreditation.

BBC is also not a private company, it is a public corporation.
Media credentials are a privilege (like a driver's licence).  They can be revoked for various reasons.  Broadcasters will fight back, but in this case, his hiring was merely to incite the Bolton fans.  King Ken has not done anything right in his P.R. campaign and should (like Trump) learn not to tweet and to keep his thoughts to himself.  I'm starting to believe King Ken and Trump have the same philosophy.  Like Sluffy, I was hoping King Ken meant well and was honest with us.  Unfortunately, like Trump, his own words have tripped him up.  I hope at this point, King Ken can find someone to fund the club adequately, make himself a profit which he does deserve, and leave the club in this division.  At this point, that is only hope.

24Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Fri Jan 18 2019, 18:57

As Obs says, much like Trump Ken seems too proud to take any criticism. 

How pathetic.

25Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Fri Jan 18 2019, 20:53

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken is an egomaniac so any challenges to that ego will not go well. Same with his son and his messiah complex - the minute people stopped telling him how great he is, he closed his account and stopped the love-in. Pair of weirdos. No wonder Sluffy idolises them.

26Breaking News - but what is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News - but what is it? Sun Jan 20 2019, 23:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The breaking news may be that Boggers billionaire has left the building?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum