Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female Genital Mutilation

+6
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Female Genital Mutilation Empty Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 15:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a practice rife in many communities, and I've just noticed a news item on the BBC, recording another case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg4yicB7Og

However, isn't there a double standard when it come to male genital mutilation?

Circumcising a baby, is, in my opinion, genital mutilation, yet seems tolerated.

If here is a medical reason for the operation, there's no problem, but it shouldn't be tolerated on religious grounds.

2Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 15:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgusting.

3Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 16:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:This is a practice rife in many communities, and I've just noticed a news item on the BBC, recording another case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWg4yicB7Og

However, isn't there a double standard when it come to male genital mutilation?

Circumcising a baby, is, in my opinion, genital mutilation, yet seems tolerated.

If here is a medical reason for the operation, there's no problem, but it shouldn't be tolerated on religious grounds.

100% agree. Yet it seems almost forbidden to raise this as an issue.

4Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 18:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think male and female circumcision should be compared - they're very very different. But, I agree that they're both forms of mutilation and should be banned for boys too. Unless, like Bonce says, there is a medical reason.

5Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 19:37

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think we can all agree that there is a big difference in terms of the damage done by female and male circumcision but the bottom line is that in both cases it is needless and cruel mutilation.

6Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Fri Feb 01 2019, 22:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

FGM is disgusting and needless, and is based on the enjoyment of sex, (or not). However, I believe, and may be wrong, but when this practice was first started, such as with the Jewish religion, it was based on medical concerns, later to be (possibly) included in religious practices.

7Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Sat Feb 02 2019, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought it was an outdated African tribal mysogynist practice designed to minimise female sexual pleasure and thereby infidelity that is banned throughout the world including the African nations with the highest prevalence e.g. Somalia.

8Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Sun Feb 03 2019, 18:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're right Wander. I didn't make clear that I was talking about circumcision, which somebody had mentioned.

9Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 16:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:You're right Wander. I didn't make clear that I was talking about circumcision, which somebody had mentioned.
Sorry I didn't see that. I was going to add that whilst I have no particular opinion about male circumcision (other than nobody's getting near me with a knife Smile ) the woman's pleasure has always been a massive part of my sex life and I love to give women orgasms so I not only hate the idea of clitoral removal but apart from denying women a fundamental right I'm pretty sure it takes away pleasure from males that make love to them so it's stupid as well as immoral. In that sense it denies both men and women.

10Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:the woman's pleasure has always been a massive part of my sex life and I love to give women orgasms

I want to unread that sentence.

11Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 16:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:the woman's pleasure has always been a massive part of my sex life and I love to give women orgasms

Grow up. Getting pleasure from giving pleasure is a natural part of any healthy sex life.

12Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But no one writes it on a football forum.

13Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol

14Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat you’re so frigid

15Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Ah I think I get it now!

It’s no wonder that Wander has been caught speeding numerous times. It must be due to when his Mrs is giving him a blowjob in the car and him hitting the go faster peddle with sheer excitement!

16Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can only hope the castors on his armchair can take the strain.

17Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I can only hope the castors on his armchair can take the strain.

Laughing

18Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 17:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nat you’re so frigid

I simply choose not to post about my sex life on a football forum. But rest assured, most of the things written on the bathroom walls at Whittam International are true.

19Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 18:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Careful Wander, you'll have HN on here in a minute complaining about the filth, and no doubt debauchery  Very Happy

20Female Genital Mutilation Empty Re: Female Genital Mutilation Mon Feb 04 2019, 20:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Nat you’re so frigid

I simply choose not to post about my sex life on a football forum. But rest assured, most of the things written on the bathroom walls at Whittam International are true.

Yeah, must be why I know you’ve got a singed fanny, wonky tits and have been rogered numerous times by Nugent, Cecil and Robert fucking Earnshaw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum