Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Preston

+11
observer
Sluffy
RustyNail
Cajunboy
Growler
wanderlust
Norpig
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Preston have sold their allocation of tickets and we're losing more and more fans on a weekly basis because of rank bad management of the team, I expect it to be like a home game for Preston.

1-3

2Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting a bit sick of your happy clapping Martin, that's two games running you've predicted us to score.

3Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-0

4Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Due a win 1-0

5Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-3. Dicked.

6Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 13:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we can get a draw out of this, i'm going for a 1-1 draw although it will probably be an own goal for us as we couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment.

7Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Wed Feb 06 2019, 16:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Draw for me too

8Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Thu Feb 07 2019, 12:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Thu Feb 07 2019, 13:05

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

0-2

Hopefully we will have an owner who can afford a football club the next time we play them in a few seasons.

10Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Thu Feb 07 2019, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrew Madley to take charge of Wanderers home league clash against Preston North End

Andrew Madley will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship home derby game against Preston North End on Saturday afternoon at the University of Bolton Stadium.

In his eighth year as an official, Madley has overseen 25 Championship games this season, in which he has produced 61 yellow cards and one red card during those fixtures.

The red card came during Middlesbrough v Birmingham City, where he dismissed Craig Gardner on the 83rd minute.

When looking towards last season, Madley dished out 137 yellow cards in 42 games, branding just two red cards in total.

Robert Merchant and Mark Russell will run the line for the fixture, with Andrew Miller as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Thu Feb 07 2019, 14:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Both Bolton and Preston have let in 45 goals this season.

The difference being that  Bolton have only scored 19 goals , Preston 45, 26 more than Bolton.

I don't see us winning unless we fluke a  couple of goals from Storm Erik.

12Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Fri Feb 08 2019, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Important notice regarding train services for Bolton Wanderers v Preston North End

Due to Northern Rail Industrial Action, there will be no trains available to and from Horwich Parkway for this Saturday's home clash against Preston North End.

Northern Rail have confirmed there will be no bus replacement services in operation and supporters should therefore consider alternative travel arrangements.

However, Wanderers official match day bus service is available, with any return ticket costing just £4!

13Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Fri Feb 08 2019, 23:11

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

It comes to something when I get offered a free ticket and i'm still not sure if I want to go.

I'll predict an optimistic 0-0.

14Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 08:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton Wanderers v Preston North End

Bolton Wanderers take on Preston North End this Saturday in the Sky Bet Championship at the University of Bolton Stadium. With that in mind, bwfc.co.uk have picked out five talking points ahead of the fixture.

1. Squad Update

During Friday’s press conference, first team manager Phil Parkinson gave the following details on his squad for the upcoming clash in the Sky Bet Championship against Preston North End.

Parkinson said: “Jack Hobbs will be out for a few weeks and so is Andy Taylor."

"Mark Beevers and Ben Alnwick are making good progress with their respectives knocks, which is a positive sign."

2. Fresh faces at Deepdale

During the January transfer window, North End have certainly been busy, adding five new permanent signings to their club.

Josh Ginnelly was first to join the club as soon as the window opened, joining from Walsall.

In Ginnelly’s career in the non-leagues, he has won promotion to the Football League on two occasions with Lincoln City (2016/17) and Tranmere Rovers (2017/18) respectively.

Coming in for a club record transfer window is former Barnsley midfielder Brad Potts.

During his time at Blackpool in 2017, Potts was a part of the Tangerines side that won promotion Sky Bet League One via the play-offs that season.

Since joining Preston, he has scored two goals in four games under the tutelage of Alex Neil.

Along with the permanent signings of Connor Ripley and Joe Rafferty, Jayden Stockley joined from Exeter City.

In Stockley’s second game for the Lilywhites, he scored his first goal against QPR with a curled effort into the top right corner, leaving Joe Lumley helpless in the R’s goal.

3. The Boss – Alex Neil

Coming towards the end of the Scotsman’s 16 year playing career (1999-2015), Neil took on the role of interim manager in April 2013 of his last club Hamilton Academical following Billy Reid’s vacating of the job.

Here, Neil took permanent charge in May of that year at age 31 and led the club to promotion back to the top flight of Scottish football via the play-offs.

In the 2014/15 season with the Accies, Neil defeated Celtic away from home for the first time in 76 years of fixtures between the clubs.

In January of that season, Neil joined Norwich City as their new manager.

In Norfolk, he managed to obtain promotion the Premier League via the play-offs yet again, defeating Middlesbrough 2-0 in the final.

Following his departure from Carrow Road in March 2017, Neil wouldn’t be out of a job for long as he took charge of Preston North End in July 2017.

4. When we last met

Back in September 2018, Phil Parkinson took his side to take on North End at Deepdale in the Sky Bet Championship.

The fixture didn’t start ideally for Wanderers, as two early goals from Callum Robinson and a wonder strike from Alan Browne saw Preston take an early two goal advantage.

However, the Whites fought back well as Sammy Ameobi and Pawel Olkowski scored a goal each just before the half time interval to seal a point for Wanderers.

5. Opponents' current form

When looking at Preston’s start to the season, they currently sit 18th after 30 games.

The Lilywhites are currently unbeaten in their last four games in the league, taking eight points from a possible 12.

In their last game, they took on Derby County in the Sky Bet Championship as the game finished 0-0.

15Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 12:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, you bunch of underperforming bellends, it is vital that today you rediscover your ability to pass the ball to a white shirt, shoot straight, and actually get out of your own half.

This is Preston you are playing. I live in Preston. Whittam Towers is full of the Knob End shite. They are extremely jealous that I occupy the penthouse so any Preston victory sees weeks/months of jibes and abuse.

Lose today and I will officially become Chorley's number one fan.

16Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 14:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 14:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The sooner this take over happens the better, first job get rid of this negative tw@t of a manager.

18Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 14:36

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe Parky can't spell Erhun Otzumer,so he leaves his name off?

Last edited by observer on Sat Feb 09 2019, 14:37; edited 1 time in total

19Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 14:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the portal!

20Bolton 1-2 Preston Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Preston Sat Feb 09 2019, 16:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another spineless defeat, AGAIN only started playing after going 2 goals down, Parkinson is so fucking clueless, I can predict his post match comments, " I am very proud of my players today I thought they were terrific, we've been undone by 2 mistakes which shouldn't happen but I can't fault any of them" No the only fault lies with you, you incompetent tw@t.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum