Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will you be renewing?

+8
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
scottjames30
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Will you be buying a season ticket for 2019/2020?

Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Will you be renewing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you be renewing? Sun Mar 03 2019, 13:15

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Living in Germany having a Season Ticket would be stupid, so I watch the games on
iFollow, but it has got to the stage now where I can't be bothered to watch a full game anymore. Yesterday as soon as they scored their first goal I switched it off because you know it is game over. The commentary was Tower FM and the guy sounded like he was falling asleep. We had 17% posession before they got the penalty and Swansea just passed the ball around. Like he said, it was like watching a training session. I can maybe understand that our players didn't have much interest due to not being paid (again), but it's like this every week.

I think we could end up like Bradford City. When we came up from League One a couple of seasons back, Bradford were one of the strongest sides in the division. Now they look like they will be down in League 2 next season. We are heading the same way. Maybe only one or two players in our current Squad look good enough to battle in League 1.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic