You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bernie Sanders the next POTUS?

Bernie Sanders the next POTUS?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 14:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? _105301015_gettyimages-1059426190

Seventy-seven year old Bernie has thrown his hat in the ring again to be the next President of the United States.

Certainly was a big favourite of the youth in his last attempt and only beaten by the Clinton juggernaut - and thus giving Trump an easier victory.

Will Bernie stir them up again and even if he did could he stop a second term for the Donald?

U.S.A., U.S.A!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46965281

2Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 14:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Go Bernie. cheers

3Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 14:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It’s a big step up for him going into politics from selling fried chicken!

4Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 15:07

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? _105301015_gettyimages-1059426190

Seventy-seven year old Bernie has thrown his hat in the ring again to be the next President of the United States.

Certainly was a big favourite of the youth in his last attempt and only beaten by the Clinton juggernaut - and thus giving Trump an easier victory.

Will Bernie stir them up again and even if he did could he stop a second term for the Donald?

U.S.A., U.S.A!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46965281
The Donald will be 74;  Joe Biden will be 77;  Elizabeth Warren will be early 70's, and Bernie will be 79.  Kamala Harris will be 56.  Age may prove to be a factor in this decision for voters.

5Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 15:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 16:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hahahaha

Michelle Obama is the only candidate who would beat trump in my opinion.

Joe biden would run him close.

The other current candidates are all jokers.

7Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 19:56

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's a long time until 2020 for some of these guys

8Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 21:47

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hahahaha

Michelle Obama is the only candidate who would beat trump in my opinion.

Joe biden would run him close.

The other current candidates are all jokers.
Do you know how many Americans would like to beat Trump?

9Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 21:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If idiots could fly, the present White House would be an airport.

10Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 21:53

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:If idiots could fly, the present White House would be an airport.
or... if I may... If pigs could fly, the White House would be an aerial sty.

11Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 21:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@observer wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:If idiots could fly, the present White House would be an airport.
or... if I may... If pigs could fly, the White House would be an aerial sty.
Quite right. Very Happy

Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Trump-pig

12Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Tue Feb 19 2019, 22:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
When’s trump building that wall

13Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Wed Feb 20 2019, 00:56

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:When’s trump building that wall
He's already done it according to him. But now he wants money to finish the wall he's already built.

14Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? Empty Re: Bernie Sanders the next POTUS? on Wed Feb 20 2019, 10:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Piranha face Obama no thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum