Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible season ticket for sale

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible season ticket for sale Empty Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:38

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

For 300 pound, sick of watching the same old shite week in week out, when I could spend the time and money with the family

2Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

3Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£300? Are you taking the piss? I'll give you £3.50 and not a penny more.

4Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:44

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Must be someone thicker out there than me.

5Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha's offer is bogus. Supportiog a football team is like getting up and having a cup of tea. She'll be WUMming 7 days a week on a Blackpool forum or something from now on.

6Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:£300? Are you taking the piss? I'll give you £3.50 and not a penny more.

You're the one taking the piss, he would have to pay me to watch this shit.

7Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Natasha's offer is bogus. Supportiog a football team is like getting up and having a cup of tea. She'll be WUMming 7 days a week on a Blackpool forum or something from now on.

I go by the name Natasha Tittam on the Seasiders forum.

8Possible season ticket for sale Empty Re: Possible season ticket for sale Sat Sep 01 2012, 16:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Natasha's offer is bogus. Supportiog a football team is like getting up and having a cup of tea. She'll be WUMming 7 days a week on a Blackpool forum or something from now on.

I go by the name Natasha Tittam on the Seasiders forum.

You use your real name there then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum