Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knightmare at Hull Coyle out now have you seen the 2nd and 3rd goals Shambolic

+3
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
Born to be a wanderer
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

No Know Coyle has nowhere to hide Zat Knightmare 6ft 6 probably the tallest defender in the Championship.Well ive not seen the replay of the goal as i was sat at the other end of the ground but Hull get a corner as someone tried hitting a long ball to KD lost it Hull get a corner.We lose a goal cos Knight cant fucking defend or head the ball from a defensive corner.KD and Zat Knight useless.Coyle out Now. Knight didnt even attempt to make any effort on the corner and got beat like the useless defensive twat he is for the 3rd just seen them on goals xpress on Sky again Knight out Coyle out for playing the useles twat.Evil or Very Mad Anyone who has not seen the goals and can tell me Knight should be playing week in week out fuck that,2 twats together Coyle and Knight fuck off Forever i hate you for being so fucking stupid giving that useless twat a 2 yr contract.Knight i hate you cos ur fucking shit shit shit:x

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im afraid this puts me to shame, im really going to have to up my game... affraid

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In summary: you are angry and disappointed?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Everyfucking emotion going.ive not missed a match shit at Burnley shit v Derby for 90% of the match.A bit of improvement v Forest but defence shit again.Today at Hull oppossite end of ground so i just seen the ball hit the back of the net,When i replayed the goals the ball was missed by the tallest defender.A calamity.Then Skinned for the 3rd.Coyle picks the team.Walk the plank Coyle and take Knight with you.

Worst thing is Knight is better than Ream and Mills.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Everyfucking emotion going.ive not missed a match shit at Burnley shit v Derby for 90% of the match.A bit of improvement v Forest but defence shit again.Today at Hull oppossite end of ground so i just seen the ball hit the back of the net,When i replayed the goals the ball was missed by the tallest defender.A calamity.Then Skinned for the 3rd.Coyle picks the team.Walk the plank Coyle and take Knight with you.

They do college courses you know.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Have you not had that good dicking yet.Dont need to go to college for English i earn 100K a year on steelwork 50k basic rest in bonuses and overtime.Where were you today listening on the radio while making scones.Silly Bint Right got on on u now Natasha you child you have changed my wages twice now to make me look a dick.15k and 16k with bonuses.You must be good with computers that you can hack in to my account to change what i wrote from 50k basic to 100k with bonuses.Very Funny get the sunday ROAST ON.Yes not the one with beef n tattys.Smile

Last edited by Born to be a wanderer on Sun Sep 02 2012, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Knight is not better than ream or Mills.

Ream was at fault for 2 goals today, but maybe it's easier to blame Zat Knight. Mills is just garbage.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Out of our 3 centre backs, knight for me has been the better of the. Mills has no pace what so ever and was skinned alive by the derby forwards and Ream for some reason is having a nightmaire of a season, i'm sure he looked half decent last season.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Knight is not better than ream or Mills.

I'm not a fan of Knight. He's better than Mills and Ream though.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

They have not played together so nobody knows.Knight was at Fault for 2 goals ream cut out a ball that got deflected off Mears for the equaliser.But Knight marked no one and the ball came straight over his head.The third i felt Ream was fouled but their player skinned knight cos he is shit.Ream is used to playing with Wheater mills is ok he has only played 2 matches and your making decisions on his ability.Knight is fucking shyte was all last season and still is.

The ball went over Knights head because he isn't 7 foot 7, suppose that's his fault as well.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

This is fun. I don't like Knight either, so maybe we should start to blame him for everything. Even the games he doesn't play in. I can see it now. "Knight you fucking wanker. We wouldn't have conceded that last minute goal if you had not broken your leg three weeks ago."

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whole defence is shite. I'd say Mears was actually the worst of the lot. In four games I've not seen him put in one successful tackle. Ricketts is a shadow of the player he was before his long injury lay-off last season.

The truth is we are fucked. All the defenders are shite, Coyle just has to work out which combination is the least shite.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Knight was picking no one up for fucks sake do you understand the basics of training.When their is a corner pick up a man when said ball comes accross make sure you A stop the player you are marking from getting a good connection with crossed ball.(Watch Vidic)B Head the ball away.DO NOT STAND ON 6 yard box picking up no one, then start waving your arms about when goal is scored..Ream was knocked off ball for 3rd but Knight was skinned and Mears was nowhere when the ball was passed accross Bogdans Goal.Defensive unit in general shit,Who coaches these guys.Why was Zat Knight and Mears not picking up their attackers.ZK in 6 yard box back turned away from play,he didnt even know they had scored as he was looking in the opposite direction.Ream wasnt even making an attempt to win the ball.Abdoulaye Faye free transfer ex Bolton yet we keep knight.I know who i would have rather had in my defence.Shambles all 4 Knight slow ponderous 1/10 Ream away with the fairys 1-5/10 Mears 2/10 Ricketts 3/10.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Knight was picking no one up for fucks sake do you understand the basics of training.When their is a corner pick up a man when said ball comes accross make sure you A stop the player you are marking from getting a good connection with crossed ball.(Watch Vidic)B Head the ball away.DO NOT STAND ON 6 yard box picking up no one, then start waving your arms about when goal is scored..Ream was knocked off ball for 3rd but Knight was skinned and Mears was nowhere when the ball was passed accross Bogdans Goal.Defensive unit in general shit,Who coaches these guys.Why was Zat Knight and Mears not picking up their attackers.ZK in 6 yard box back turned away from play,he didnt even know they had scored as he was looking in the opposite direction.Ream wasnt even making an attempt to win the ball.Abdoulaye Faye free transfer ex Bolton yet we keep knight.I know who i would have rather had in my defence.Shambles all 4 Knight slow ponderous 1/10 Ream away with the fairys 1-5/10 Mears 2/10 Ricketts 3/10.

Do you talk like you write?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

whats that got to do with the price of chips.What system are Bolton using when marking up for corners when tim Ream who is a CH is behind CYL as the ball goes in to the box and ZK is picking up no one.Schoolboy stuff you would get bollocked at,No players on either post.Shambolic.You didnt have to sit through it.How were the scones.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My scones are excellent thank-you.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Could you send me your recipy as making scones beats the arse off watching Bolton Wanderers under Coyle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum