Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Something That Really Will Kill Us All

Something That Really Will Kill Us All

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 11:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Over the past two years various bellends posters have been getting their big knickers in a twist over Brexit. The way they talk, Brexit is going to destroy their childrens futures and ultimately cause the end of civilisation.

So hopefully those same bellends posters will be even more vocal about the following story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47620228

In 25 years we could run out of water. Seriously. Has there ever been a bigger story in the history of stories? In 25 years we could all be fighting over raindrops. This story really could be the end of civilisation.

So I fully expect those so vocal about Brexit to be even more vocal about this story. Off you go.....

2Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 12:06

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Chalk and cheese. Rolling Eyes

3Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 13:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So we need to clean all the water the goes down the drain with your poo so it's drinkable again.

I'm pretty sure the Aussies do this.

I'm quite surprised the local water companies don't already do this!

4Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 13:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:So we need to clean all the water the goes down the drain with your poo so it's drinkable again.

This water is turned into ASDA's own brand lager.

5Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Chalk and cheese. Rolling Eyes

I suspected as much.

You don't really give a shit about the future.

6Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 13:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I'll be dead so someone else can sort it out

7Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
All the water on the Earth as come from space and you can't destroy water - it exits forever!

Three minute video here - well worth viewing.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p06y2c9k/why-water-is-one-of-the-weirdest-things-in-the-universe

8Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 15:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@rammywhite wrote:I'll be dead so someone else can sort it out
One of the great advantages of getting older.

9Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 15:28

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In the 70s I was involved in building a desalination plant in Qatar so we have the (probably improved) technology to get our drinking water from the sea. 

There will of course be cost involved and our countryside will suffer as the world warms up but there will be plenty of sea to get our water from seeing as the polar ice caps are melting and we are an island. Norfolk will be a palm lined beach.

10Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 15:32

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@wanderlust wrote:Norfolk will be a palm lined beach.

Well some of it. The rest will be underwater. Sad

11Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Kp who’s that bird in your avi

12Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Put your cock away Boggers, this is a serious thread.

13Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 17:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’ve got shares in Evian I’m fine

14Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 17:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:Kp who’s that bird in your avi

Karen Danczuk.

I’m sure agree that she has a nice pair of tits.

15Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Embarrassing post.

16Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 18:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Embarrassing post.

You long for a pair like that nat

17Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 18:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Embarrassing post.

You long for a pair like that nat

lol!

18Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 19:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They don't look real to me.

19Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 19:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:They don't look real to me.

Jesus Bonce. I dread to think what you had to type into google to get that picture!

20Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 19:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:They don't look real to me.

Jesus Bonce. I dread to think what you had to type into google to get that picture!
My search history is a world best left unexplored. Shocked

It's actually creeping even me out. Won't last long.

21Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 19:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He looks like he’s sweating in that bottom piece as well. Shocked

22Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:He looks like he’s sweating in that bottom piece as well. Shocked
Making me ill now.

23Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 20:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:He looks like he’s sweating in that bottom piece as well. Shocked
Making me ill now.

Yep. Reminded me of Natasha!

24Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 20:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

25Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bullery and sexism. Just another day on Nuts.

26Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Tue Mar 19 2019, 20:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bullery,sexism and nuts. Never thought I would hear those three words in a sentence. Very Happy

27Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Thu Mar 21 2019, 14:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Has it been in bonces slippers ffs

28Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Thu Mar 21 2019, 14:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I used to love blowing smoke in babies faces when it was acceptable.

29Something That Really Will Kill Us All Empty Re: Something That Really Will Kill Us All on Thu Mar 21 2019, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:I used to love blowing smoke in babies faces when it was acceptable.
Those were the days.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum