Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parkinson plans job talks with new owner AFTER Villa and Blackburn games

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talk of job prospects and transfer kitties can wait at Wanderers – at least until after the Easter Weekend.

Phil Parkinson has not had chance to compose his thoughts on new ownership, let alone get an audience with Laurence Bassini as he took a first walk around the stadium yesterday.

Asked for how he saw his own position at the club now that Ken Anderson had severed ties with the club, the Bolton boss said he hoped to sit down and discuss his own future once the double-header against Aston Villa and Blackburn Rovers were out of the way.

“I haven’t really been able to think about it because the ownership has only really arrived in the last 24 hours,” he said. “I have been trying to concentrate on the games and preparing the players as best I can for the Easter period.

“I look forward to meeting the new owner properly and I will give him all the information I can to help him build this club up again.

“For quite a long time when we have talked about new owners I have looked forward to sitting down and having a discussion with him sooner rather than later.

“I am sure everybody will give him a good welcome in the football club and in the town in general.”

On the outgoing owner Anderson, Parkinson said he has had no recent contact.

“I haven’t spoken to Ken for a while. He is away on business at the moment out of the country.”

Source

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Plz sir, can I keep my job !!! Mad Mad Mad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content