Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be the Manager for a Month.

+6
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Let us dispense with some of the finer points of managing a former Premiership club. If you were given the opportunity to manage Bolton starting this morning until the end of September what would your plans to take us forward include? Bear in mind the loan window (where we can swell our ranks by another 4 lightweight ponces) opens shortly.

Be the Manager for a Month. 250px-What_Would_You_Do_logo

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to sort out the defence. Then we need to sort out the midfield. Finally, we need to start scoring a few more goals. It's quite simple when you break it down.

3Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

shouldn't this be in the Bolton section.

anyway my moto is "speed kills"

any player i signed would have to be rapid as fuck.

I'd start with Agbonlahor.

4Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The defence is top priority. I'd use my charms to persuade Franco Baresi to become our defensive coach for a month.

5Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh for a Vincent Candela and a Fernando Hierro or a Gerry Taggart and a Gudni Bergsson. I'll have Jay Jay and Djorkaeff in midfield and Anelka and Gudjohnsen up front.

6Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Mon Sep 03 2012, 22:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was manager for a month, I would convince Sturridge a loan deal would be good for him, Kolo Toure from City will get asked to be part of the revolution. Then I would not start K Davies and go with two up front, Afobe & Sordell, K Davies might get put on for the last 15 mins depending on what the score was...

Anyone who hoofs the ball from defence will be demoted to the development squad for the next match - the players will soon get the idea...I think I'd give Riley another chance, I'm sure he was decent before he got injured??

And I'd get the team to play total football...Keep the ball, pass only to players on our own team and score some sublime goals...Job done! Champions! Easy as that really Very Happy

7Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 10:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd have all the team injected with exploding pellets if at the end of the game they have not won boom.

8Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 10:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:The defence is top priority. I'd use my charms to persuade Franco Baresi to become our defensive coach for a month.

how far would you go? would you suck him off?

9Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 11:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:The defence is top priority. I'd use my charms to persuade Franco Baresi to become our defensive coach for a mouth full of his cock.

10Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously, some of you are perverts and should seek help. Or a woman.

11Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 12:54

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I would gather the players round and explain to them as carefully and patiently as I could that nowhere in the F.A. Rule Book does it say you're not allowed to break into a fucking sweat.

12Be the Manager for a Month. Empty Re: Be the Manager for a Month. Tue Sep 04 2012, 13:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd get this man and his assistants to help me.

https://youtu.be/6PbP_pIgR4s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum