Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Outraged....Maybe

Outraged....Maybe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outraged....Maybe Empty Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This morning I popped into Morrisons to stock up on Twirls and Pepsi for the weekend, when I was approached by two scruffy looking men who asked me if I knew where there was "a good brothel". Not an average one, but a good one.

I didn't know whether to be outraged that they thought I looked like the sort of person who would work out of a brothel, or flattered that I was so hot that I would only work in a top class brothel.

Anyway, I slapped one in the face and proceeded to the chocolate aisle where Twirls are still £1 for 4.

Two questions:

1) Have you ever been in a brothel?

2) What is the strangest thing a stranger has asked you in the street (KP need not answer this one, we can guess the answer).

2Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 15:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I have never been in a brothel as I prefer to make my own soup.


Is this where Ken Barlow lives?

3Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 15:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I was once approached by an incredibly attractive lady who asked if I wanted to 'do business'.  She was so good looking, I almost said 'Thank you'   Smile

4Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 15:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I declined her kind offer, as she wanted more than the £1.27 I had in my pocket  Laughing

5Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 15:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Never been in one. The bloke seen coming out of one only looked a bit like me, and anyone who says any different will have to answer to me.
Just because he was wearing a cap like mine, and trousers with a similar, and easily explained , stain near the zipper, to mine, people start making accusations, and pointing fingers.
I know the bloke they're talking about, and his name is John Smith. I've no idea where he lives.
People should get their facts straight before throwing out wild accusations.
And I've never been asked a strange question in the street.
Although I do remember a strange woman running after me shouting 'That's him officer'!

6Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 16:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Natasha Whittam wrote:This morning I popped into Morrisons to stock up on Twirls and Pepsi for the weekend, when I was approached by two scruffy looking men who asked me if I knew where there was "a good brothel". Not an average one, but a good one.

I didn't know whether to be outraged that they thought I looked like the sort of person who would work out of a brothel, or flattered that I was so hot that I would only work in a top class brothel.

Anyway, I slapped one in the face and proceeded to the chocolate aisle where Twirls are still £1 for 4.

Two questions:

1) Have you ever been in a brothel?

2) What is the strangest thing a stranger has asked you in the street (KP need not answer this one, we can guess the answer).

Funnily enough I have!

Some years ago when I was working for the council I was required to call on a property (a normal looking family home, in a normal residential part of the town) to speak to the occupier/s.

Two young women came to the door dressed in their nightgowns, which certainly was not that unusual in the borough I was working in at the time (you wouldn't believe what some folk deem suitable to be dressed in to open their door to some unexpected stranger!).  I'm not being judgemental in saying they were nothing like remotely sexy or alluring - clearly looks were not essential at this brothel!

Anyway they seemed to be east Europeans with only a grasp of basic English between them.

After some how gathering I was from the council they seemed to be under some misapprehension I was there about their refuse bin (which apparently need replacing?).  I finally understood from them that the owner/householder (madam I presumed later!) was out until that evening - where upon I left.

It was only after visiting the next door property a few minutes later that the owner told me the property was being used as brothel and apparently well frequented by members of the Asian community.

They told me they had reported the property to both the council (not that I was aware of the fact) and the police.

A postscript to the story.

Just a week later a work colleague contacted me for a favour to give him a lift to an area of the borough, as he had a meeting there scheduled to start shortly and his car would not start.

Yes, you are right, he asked to go to this certain street and when we got there to drop him off at the very same house.

I certainly knew he wasn't there to talk about their refuse bin!

He even asked if I could wait around for him as the 'meeting' wasn't going to last for more than 30 minutes!

I told him he would have to make other arrangements to get back as I had other commitments to attend to.

I think the bloke must have realised that I knew what he was up to and our paths never crossed again since that time.

A few weeks later still I drove past the house that now seemed to be unoccupied but it did have a new wheelie bin outside of it!

I never did bother going back to see the 'madam'.

True story.

7Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 16:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Very Happy

8Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 17:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:This morning I popped into Morrisons to stock up on Twirls and Pepsi for the weekend, when I was approached by two scruffy looking men who asked me if I knew where there was "a good brothel". Not an average one, but a good one.

I didn't know whether to be outraged that they thought I looked like the sort of person who would work out of a brothel, or flattered that I was so hot that I would only work in a top class brothel.

Anyway, I slapped one in the face and proceeded to the chocolate aisle where Twirls are still £1 for 4.

Two questions:

1) Have you ever been in a brothel?

2) What is the strangest thing a stranger has asked you in the street (KP need not answer this one, we can guess the answer).

You remind me of Mark Corrigan

9Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:You remind me of Mark Corrigan

You're not the first to suggest this.

10Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 21:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
1. Yes in Brighton to clear the property
2. Some Foriegn girl came up to me asked me if i was married.

11Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sat May 18 2019, 21:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:You remind me of Mark Corrigan

You're not the first to suggest this.

I knew you’d know who he was, that’s why I’m in love with you

12Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 00:14

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
You can get 5 twirls for a pound in Sainsburys.

13Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 03:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:You can get 5 twirls for a pound in Sainsburys.
I bet they are only singles at that price.

14Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 08:01

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@karlypants wrote:
@sunlight wrote:You can get 5 twirls for a pound in Sainsburys.
I bet they are only singles at that price.
Ah you are right,

Each pack contains 5 tasty single bars - ideal for an afternoon treat and for that sweet chocolate escape at work, home or on the go
Suitable for vegetarians

15Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 09:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm veggie, but I don't like Twirls. I even had to give up Guinness because it contains traces of fish bladder.
Think on next time you sup a pint.

16Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 13:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have been down the famous Soi Cowboy in Bangkok a good few times over the years.

My first time in a brothel was when I was about 16 on that road. It frightened the life out of me due to the fact that as soon as I walked inside I got pounced on by about 3 women trying to take my clothes off.

I guess I could have made some money that night! Very Happy 

True story!

17Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 14:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I have been down the famous Soi Cowboy in Bangkok a good few times over the years.

My first time in a brothel was when I was about 16 on that road. It frightened the life out of me due to the fact that as soon as I walked inside I got pounced on by about 3 women trying to take my clothes off.

I guess I could have made some money that night! Very Happy 

True story!
This happened to me in the Clarence Hotel once. I think it was the aftershave.

18Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 14:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I have been down the famous Soi Cowboy in Bangkok a good few times over the years.

My first time in a brothel was when I was about 16 on that road. It frightened the life out of me due to the fact that as soon as I walked inside I got pounced on by about 3 women trying to take my clothes off.

I guess I could have made some money that night! Very Happy 

True story!
This happened to me in the Clarence Hotel once. I think it was the aftershave.
You mean you closed the place down with it in the 90’s? Very Happy

19Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 15:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Probably Brut.

20Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 15:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
There was one, which I never went to, in the old Turkish town of Famagusta. We always made sure the new cherry boys went to visit Puffing Billy. (she was renowned for not putting her cigarette out whilst she was 'working'.  Very Happy

21Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Sun May 19 2019, 17:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:There was one, which I never went to, in the old Turkish town of Famagusta. We always made sure the new cherry boys went to visit Puffing Billy. (she was renowned for not putting her cigarette out whilst she was 'working'.  Very Happy
Blow jobs must have been interesting. Not to say precarious. Shocked

22Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Tue May 21 2019, 20:18

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Never been in a brothel, but in my younger days was approached in the Paris red light district by two stunning women, one asked if i had a light? so i turned around and asked the wife he she had her lighter in her bag.

23Outraged....Maybe Empty Re: Outraged....Maybe on Mon Jun 03 2019, 07:45

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
This is something that should outrage you:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48481320

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum