Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 16:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that it's definitely on i can't wait! 

Expecting a similar team to last week so not expecting a win but who cares we still have a club for at least a few more days!

7000 tickets sold so far according to the ticket office (that is combined though) so hopefully will get to around 10,000 by tomorrow.

I'm going for a wonderful performance by the kids and a narrow defeat of 1 or 2 nil.

COYWM!

2Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 16:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You can’t wait? I definitely can as we will get tommed again! Shocked

3Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 16:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't care KP it's just great still having a club to watch even if it means league 2 next season  :COYW:

4Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 16:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fair point. Very Happy

5Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 18:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

I also hope that the administrator is able to get the clown's injunction reversed and we never see his sorry face again after tomorrow.

6Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 19:48

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

I also hope that the administrator is able to get the clown's injunction reversed and we never see his sorry face again after tomorrow.
Sorry LPP I hope he does and then gets run out off town the C#@t, bring yer pitchforks and torches !!! ::mad::

7Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 20:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree, looking forward to the match but I just jope Bassini doesn't show up. Of course he will but I suspect when he hears and sees the reaction from the fans he might just rethink this whole business.

@MarcIles

A certain someone's legal representatives have been told by a certain club's administrators that their client will not be welcome at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] v [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] game tomorrow.

8Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 20:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bassini just contacted Iles to say he's coming.

9Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Fri Aug 09 2019, 20:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
He's definitely slipping a cog.

10Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 00:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's definitely slipping a cog.

Well if the judge finds in his favour he might already own the club whether he's a sandwich short of a picnic or not!

11Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 00:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's definitely slipping a cog.

Well if the judge finds in his favour he might already own the club whether he's a sandwich short of a picnic or not!

he would still have to pass the fit and proper test.  He didnt even show proof of funds...

12Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 01:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

he would still have to pass the fit and proper test.  He didnt even show proof of funds...

It would not stop him owning the club though - that would have been a legitimate and legal business transaction between Anderson (ICI Ltd) and Bassini (Bank of David Sullivan (allegedly) Ltd).

The club however would not be allowed to play in the league though the owners inability to pass the EFL's Fit and Proper Person Test (part of which is the ability to fund the running of the club for at least two years hence).

Not sure why people are using ellipses more frequently these days?

As it now become fashionable or something?

13Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 01:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
its cool sluffy Smile

14Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 09:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Parky said last night the team would be even younger than last weeks so i presume the few remaining senior players aren't playing today?

15Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 12:45

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Been going since 1963 think this is the first time ever that i can't have a stab at naming the team, and even if i did, not sure what half the team look like. Weird

16Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 13:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

17Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 13:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Been going since 1963 think this is the first time ever that i can't have a stab at naming the team, and even if i did, not sure what half the team look like. Weird

Sounds as though you are right Wessy - taken from Iles article today -

It is understood Under-18s coaches Nicky Spooner and Gavin McCann prepared the players yesterday, given their familiarity with the available squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 14:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 14:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Radio Nuts is now live! :COYW:

20Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 16:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If you can't get Politic's name right then you need to give up as a commentator!

21Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 16:53

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Got a point- looks like a minor miracle

22Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 16:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's POLITIC YOU TIT! ::seething2::

23Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 16:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It has sounded like a fantastic atmosphere again this game.

24Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 17:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm so glad Parkinson and the boys got the result they deserved.  It was great to hear the crowd behind them all the way.

Let's hope we are about to turn the corner.

25Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In a way we have got what we want team wise with 11 lads playing with passion who are hungry to prove themselves in the first team.

The atmosphere so far these last 2 games has sounded fantastic and it hasn't been like this in a very long time.

I'm very tempted to go and watch the next home game!

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Aug 10 2019, 17:20; edited 1 time in total

26Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 17:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
According to a very breath and voiceless Connor it was a hell of a day. The fans shouted themselves hoarse supporting the boys and even Phil Parkinson got a cheer and ovation when the match ended. It maybe minus 11 points but as Cajun pointed out on the portal it felt like an FA Cup final win to the fans. Obviously there's a long way to go before we can truly say we're out of the woods but this is the first hopeful sign we've seen for a while and I'll take it.

27Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 17:41

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
This is what I was saying last season about watching a team who didn't give a shit vs a team who give everything.

The crowd reaction says it all - fuck the players who refused to play.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

28Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 18:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was proud of everyone involved today. Everyone.

29Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 18:11

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That was strange / great on many levels, i found myself feeling quite emotional just being in the ground then seeing the kids warm up struck fear in me they really are still boys, the two keepers in the warm up i thought they looked like schoolboys. The first half we competed well but you feared that if they tired then Coventry's physical strength would come into play.

End of first half Coventry score the flag stays down the crowd go mad shouting off side the referee decides to ask the linesman and they rule it out, the same happened again mid way second half a delayed flag, then in the third minute of extra time they score again and the same linesman puts his flag up. The whistle blows and the kids do a lap of honour to a standing ovation 

Some really good performances and total commitment can't ask for any more, this was a match that all Wanderers fans will talk about for years to come, if you missed it then take a look in the mirror?

30Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Coventry VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS on Sat Aug 10 2019, 18:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Unfortunately I had to miss it wessy. I got a ticket late yesterday but this morning my boss called me into work. I'm not really in a position to say no to my boss when he needs a favour because he's (a) stood by me when I was off ill with PTS and depression and (b) arranged for me to move sideways into a much less stressful job as the training manager in January. He didn't have to do that, in fact there are some people higher up the chain who question his judgement because of it so when he calls me and says he needs help I have to give it.

However the ticket wasn't wasted, my son went in my place and he's absolutely hoarse and shattered now. He says it really did feel like winning a cup final and that he'd never been to a match like it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum