Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Taco Terminator

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Taco Terminator Empty The Taco Terminator Fri Dec 06 2019, 15:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Joshua down to 16.5 st,Ruiz up to over 20 st is the fat man gonna do it again?

2The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Fri Dec 06 2019, 16:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Obviously he has a punchers chance but I would have hoped Joshua's team is planning to keep him at arms length throughout the match and win comfortably on points at the end of the evening.

I thought this was very good if anyone hadn't seen the first encounter between the two -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000cr3c/one-night-joshua-vs-ruiz

3The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Fri Dec 06 2019, 21:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I expect Joshua not to underestimate Ruiz this time and will fight a better fight.  Expect lots of jabs and then 7th round knock out for Joshua

4The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Fri Dec 06 2019, 22:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

AJ to get caught again he will gas at some point he can't take it to the body as the great Joe Frazier said hit the body and the head will die. I don't see it different if taco can carry that 20 st without gassing if he does then it's joshua's to take but i think joshua is a bully and a coward and will run and quit if it gets too hot in there for him.

5The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Sat Dec 07 2019, 23:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:Obviously he has a punchers chance but I would have hoped Joshua's team is planning to keep him at arms length throughout the match and win comfortably on points at the end of the evening.

I thought this was very good if anyone hadn't seen the first encounter between the two -

Seemed an obvious game plan and to be fair he executed it well.

Poor fight really, Ruiz  didn't seem to think he'd win unless he got an early knock out - he certainly didn't condition his body for a full twelve rounder.

There will always be a question mark now over AJ taking a wallop on the temple like he did in the first Ruiz fight, probably wise for him to duck Fury and Wilder for as long as he can.

Wonder if he will be matched up against Dillian soon?

6The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Wed Dec 11 2019, 10:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Obviously he has a punchers chance but I would have hoped Joshua's team is planning to keep him at arms length throughout the match and win comfortably on points at the end of the evening.

Seemed an obvious game plan and to be fair he executed it well.

Poor fight really, Ruiz  didn't seem to think he'd win unless he got an early knock out - he certainly didn't condition his body for a full twelve rounder.

There will always be a question mark now over AJ taking a wallop on the temple like he did in the first Ruiz fight, probably wise for him to duck Fury and Wilder for as long as he can.

Wonder if he will be matched up against Dillian soon?
Agreed ruiz was such a let down to his fans and country, faking losing weight, coming in like a beached whale awful condition. If i was an AJ fan i would not be too happy with him for running from that fat wreck like he did someone said he did 48 laps round the ring.

7The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Wed Dec 11 2019, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad i didn't have to pay to watch this fight, it wasn't up to much was it? Watched it in a great sports bar called Champs in Budapest  Very Happy

8The Taco Terminator Empty Re: The Taco Terminator Wed Dec 11 2019, 13:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The pair of them should have just sat in the centre of the ring, gave each other a kiss and worked it out between them both the fecking ponces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum