Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously bad parenting!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seriously bad parenting! Empty Seriously bad parenting! Tue Dec 31 2019, 00:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A family have given their 6 year old a surprise Christmas gift which was a brand new iPhone.

The 30 year old mum from Anfield obviously thinks this is ok for him to have at this age let alone the cost of one.

There is a video clip of him being filmed opening it up which leads him to tears of joy on unwrapping the surprise.

But isn't this a bit over the top?

Who will he be calling on it apart from perhaps a few relatives?

It's not like he is old enough to be left on his own where he may need to use it.

It also springs to mind the lazy parenting with some mums and dads who shove ipads and the like under their kids noses so they don't have to interact with them the same.

The kid won't learn the value of money when he's getting gifts like this at his age.

It's certainly an expensive youtube kids video player.

The family must be nuts and very stupid!

Article is here

2Seriously bad parenting! Empty Re: Seriously bad parenting! Tue Dec 31 2019, 07:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! At that age I was given a magnetic football game. Who needs a phone at 6?

3Seriously bad parenting! Empty Re: Seriously bad parenting! Tue Dec 31 2019, 08:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My lad didin't get a phone till he was 11, 6 is far too young but i do know kids the same age as my 8 year old Daughter who have phones already.

4Seriously bad parenting! Empty Re: Seriously bad parenting! Tue Dec 31 2019, 16:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I didn't get my first phone until I was 50  (in 2000) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]