Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keith Hill: I'm happy working with Peter Kenyon

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't know what percentages of folks are interested, Sluffy, but I do know that there has been no shortage of empty vessels making lots of noise and that was going on long before Ken Anderson arrived on the scene.

Tbh I don't expect it to change much. Maybe I should stick to ping pong. I'm finding more interest in Chester Barnes' blog. Marc Iles' daily offerings just irritate me.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I don't know what percentages of folks are interested, Sluffy, but I do know that there has been no shortage of empty vessels making lots of noise and that was going on long before Ken Anderson arrived on the scene.

Tbh I don't expect it to change much. Maybe I should stick to ping pong. I'm finding more interest in Chester Barnes' blog. Marc Iles' daily offerings just irritate me.

There always were empty vessels and there will always be ones also, the trick is to hear only the precious few voices who clearly know what they are talking about from the rest of the bable.

BWFC is in your blood as it is mine and is the only thing that still binds us to it, certainly the abuse and behaviour of many of our own fans seems at time want me to walk away, I certainly don't need to put up with it for simply stating how companies run and the law they work to, which is far different from what a vast majority (including the local press reporter) are aware of, and which sets a completely separate and often contradictory tone to what the vast majority in their ignorance of the facts believe.

Iles and the empty vessels aren't going away any time soon so we have no choice but to tolerate them as best we can for as long as we can - and visa-versa for them too!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:BWFC is in your blood as it is mine

:trust:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just leave them to it Nat, as they say they are both far more knowledgeable about financial matters than us mere plebsĀ  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Just leave them to it Nat, as they say they are both far more knowledgeable about financial matters than us mere plebsĀ  Very Happy

The sad thing is that we ARE more knowledgeable about such things, we are professionally trained in them and made a good career in such professions and all we ever wanted to do was to share and explain to others less knowledgeable about such things what was actually going on - which by and large was in stark contrast to what the vast majority of people were led to believe by 'influencers' such as Iles.

Ok, if you or anyone else doesn't/didn't want to believe us, then that's your choice, we are after all just some random people posting on the internet without any proof of the knowledge and skills we say we have - but the longer time as moved on from Anderson's departure the more of what we have been saying is proving to be right and the more of the utter garbage about him raping and pillaging the club for his own pocket, wrong.

Funny that really don't you think, considering that just the same two people on here who stood against the rest on what was happening financially (and more importantly the reasons why in law they were) at the club seemed to be vindicated from the Administrator and his hoard of forensic accountants going through the books, whilst most others simply jumped on the bandwagon being driven by Iles and the ST who clearly had pro-Holdsworth, anti-Anderson agendas, and seem to be very wide of the mark?

As for the esteemed one I note he's getting extremely frustrated that he's clearly being given the cold shoulder by FV!!!

I wonder why that is!

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I suspect, Sluffy, that the administrators of BL & BWFC would have been only too pleased to nail Ken Anderson given half a chance and the Official Receiver seems unlikely to have been lenient or slow to act if there was anything of substance to go at.

KA was walking a financial tightrope and it would have been all too easy to slip up, even if inadvertently. The Official Receiver will have had the directors conduct report for about six months now, so far without any indication of any action.

Is that long enough to conclude that there's no case to answer? I'm not sure but when I saw him in action at the shareholders AGM, I came away with the sense of a confident guy who knew his stuff and was likely to take every precaution. Indeed I couldn't help but conclude that the AGM itself was a precaution.

Iles does know about the amounts Holdsworth had cost BWFC but neither he nor the ST are willing to acknowledge or report it at all. You also don't have to be the best forensic accountant in the world to spot the accumulation of cash in Holdsworth companies or how unlikely it was that Holdsworth spent the best part of a million quid on fees as Terrence Rigby told those who attended the last meeting of the ST and who, seemingly, were too dopey to question Rigby's assertion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum