Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite smells 5

+10
doffcocker
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Lyric Todkill
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Your favourite smells 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite smells 5 Wed Sep 26 2012, 10:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I much prefer the smell of Wrights Coal Tar Soap to Pears, it has a more clean smell! A bit like tar!!

22Your favourite smells 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite smells 5 Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

mine...

5) Vanilla
4) chai Tea
3) fresh ground coffee (when you open the packet)
2) Sunday roast
1) now, I know this may be looked at as a little strange, maybe its only me that experiences it, but its something I remember when I was taken to Burnden as a young whipper-snapper - the Reebok (along with all other football stadiums) also have the same thing (although at burnden, I remember the smell being different to an extent as it was mixed with fags, sweat and piss) all have a 'smell' - its the same smell I always get, just as you walk up the steps from the concourse - that grassy, earthy 'football stadium' smell - do you know what i mean? Love it!

23Your favourite smells 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite smells 5 Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok_Rebel wrote:mine...

5) Vanilla
4) chai Tea
3) fresh ground coffee (when you open the packet)
2) Sunday roast
1) now, I know this may be looked at as a little strange, maybe its only me that experiences it, but its something I remember when I was taken to Burnden as a young whipper-snapper - the Reebok (along with all other football stadiums) also have the same thing (although at burnden, I remember the smell being different to an extent as it was mixed with fags, sweat and piss) all have a 'smell' - its the same smell I always get, just as you walk up the steps from the concourse - that grassy, earthy 'football stadium' smell - do you know what i mean? Love it!

a smell I always find seems to be better on night matches under the floodlights...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum