Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X Factor is taking a year out!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X Factor is taking a year out! Empty X Factor is taking a year out! Sat Mar 14 2020, 12:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You may feel a sigh of relief but it is being replaced by this!...

X Factor is taking a year out! 25955400-8111019-image-m-21_1584141683383

2X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Sat Mar 14 2020, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather get the virus! Laughing

3X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Sat Mar 14 2020, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't blame you Bonce. Thank god the TV has an off button! Very Happy

4X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Mon Mar 16 2020, 11:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

TV is absolute shit on Saturday night. I suppose they are sticking with the old view that everyone goes out. We all know that's about to change !

5X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Mon Mar 16 2020, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:TV is absolute shit on Saturday night. I suppose they are sticking with the old view that everyone goes out. We all know that's about to change !
Without sport it's going to be a struggle. Already hammering Netflix but it's just a matter of time before I've run out of new stuff to watch. Currently enjoying the 13 Commandments, but only up to episode 4 so no spoilers please.

6X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Mon Mar 16 2020, 14:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:TV is absolute shit on Saturday night. I suppose they are sticking with the old view that everyone goes out. We all know that's about to change !
Without sport it's going to be a struggle. Already hammering Netflix but it's just a matter of time before I've run out of new stuff to watch. Currently enjoying the 13 Commandments, but only up to episode 4 so no spoilers please.
I'm watching Star Trek:Picard.

7X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Mon Mar 16 2020, 16:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I discovered two SF series I haven't seen, the other day, but I've bloody forgotten what they were called !
Not to worry, Boris is allowing me time to stay at home and search for them.  Very Happy

8X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Mon Mar 16 2020, 16:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That fella that went on there, asked who are you going to be tonight, tonight Matthew I'm going to be Glenn Miller, he went through the smoke, and nobodies seen him since.

9X Factor is taking a year out! Empty Re: X Factor is taking a year out! Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MartinBWFC wrote:That fella that went on there, asked who are you going to be tonight, tonight Matthew I'm going to be Glenn Miller, he went through the smoke, and nobodies seen him since.
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum