Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks?

+2
luckyPeterpiper
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I heard this from a customer who knows a man who knows a man...?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I doubt it biggie. I suspect someone from the Beeb or at least a local radio station would have reported it or someone would have posted a pic on either FB or Twitter by now.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if the UniBol gets used as some kind of staging point later should it turn out to be necessary.

Right now I think the biggest thing to worry about is fear. The coronavirus itself is not actually all that dangerous in and of itself, little more than a dose of 'flu and the vast majority of people who get it will recover in a week or two just as they would with normal 'flu. But like 'flu it has more serious implications for those with other, underlying health problems particularly coronary and respiratory conditions. For those unfortunate enough to contract Co-vid19 while suffering such problems it can be deadly.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks? Eb437f10

I was sent this, apparently from middlebrook

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whilst we're on the conspiracy theory track I heard that a local enterprise park, formerly a RAF base, will be used to store bodies.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Social media strikes again!!!

Rolling Eyes

15:53
False reports of tanks and troops in the UK

Social media and WhatsApp in Britain are buzzing with pictures and videos of troops and tanks, purportedly showing them moving in and around London - you may have received the images too. But the pictures are not what they seem, report our colleagues.

One image shows military vehicles driving along a road, and some people on social media claim it’s showing preparations around London. But the vehicles are driving on the right-hand side of the road. 

The photo first appeared on online in Ukraine earlier in the week and are at least three days old – they only surfaced on British social media accounts yesterday.

In another photo, which appears to show tanks under covers, the number plates aren’t British.  Emergency planning is taking place in the UK but beware rumours circulating online. The Telegraph reported that the capital might be locked down “by the weekend”. Ministers say that there are no plans to do this at the moment but Boris Johnson said he would “rule nothing out” when asked about a possible London shutdown.

As always, be cautious about what you see on social media and WhatsApp.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-51955509

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Up to 20,000 troops on standby.

Reservists notified, leave and exercises cancelled according to the Defence Secretary.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks? Eb437f10

Stating the bleedin' obvious, but these are new vehicles, with no number plates, nor corp or service plates/stickers. Also, since when did the car park have motorway lanes  Very Happy  (I also think the colour of the vehicles would indicate a foreign posting for them)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks? Eb437f10

Stating the bleedin' obvious, but these are new vehicles, with no number plates, nor corp or service plates/stickers. Also, since when did the car park have motorway lanes  Very Happy  (I also think the colour of the vehicles would indicate a foreign posting for them)
Brit number plate on the lorry, but those "vehicles" are a familiar sight in Norfolk..

Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks? Pigs-out-door-pig-farm-tin-huts-shelter-norfolk-uk-outdoor-pig-farm-norfolk-uk-110770733

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Brit number plate on the lorry, but those "vehicles" are a familiar sight in Norfolk..

Is it true the military are assembling at the Unibol in big Coronavirus trucks? Pigs-out-door-pig-farm-tin-huts-shelter-norfolk-uk-outdoor-pig-farm-norfolk-uk-110770733
Tha's what I said 'foreign' parts.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum