'VIRUS HYPOCRITE' Kyle Walker hosted sex party with two hookers before telling fans to ‘stay home’ while in coronavirus lockdown
FOOTBALLER Kyle Walker ignored the virus lockdown by hosting a sex party with a pal and two call girls at his flat.
One of the escorts said the Manchester City and England ace invited them for a three-hour sex session — a day before he urged supporters to follow advice to stay home to help the NHS.
Walker, who issued a grovelling apology last night, now faces a potential huge fine from club bosses for ignoring health and social distancing guidelines.
The defender split from his long-term girlfriend Annie Kilner earlier this year after we revealed he had got model Lauryn Goodman pregnant.
A source said: “Kyle has hit rock bottom with his behaviour and his manager will be furious, and rightly so.”
Walker partied with escort Louise McNamara, 21, and a 24-year-old Brazilian call girl after he and a male pal invited them to his £8,000-a-month rented luxury apartment in Hale, Cheshire.
Louise said she arrived by taxi at around 10.30pm on Tuesday, the night before Walker issued his plea in an interview for everyone to stay at home.
The single mum says the player, who she took snaps of stripped to his undies, said his name was “Kai”.
Louise, who is studying criminology at Manchester Metropolitan University, said: “I work with an agency in Manchester. I got a message from my boss saying a high-profile client was looking for somebody classy.
“I got a cab from Manchester to the address and a driver picked me up outside and took me to the gates of his apartment.
“Then his friend came out and met me.
“There was another girl in the car too.”
Walker tried to keep his identity secret but after the girls went for a cigarette on the balcony, the other told Louise “Kai” was a “soccer player”.
Louise said: “I didn’t know who he was at the time.
“But I took a few photos of him.”
The men agreed to pay the girls £2,200 in cash before moving through to the bedroom, where Walker, 29, pulled out some gold-coloured Shine condoms.
Louise and the other girl left the apartment at around 2am on Wednesday.
Later that day, Walker told fans in an interview: “Stay indoors, keep washing your hands, keep following the protocols and just protect the NHS.
“It’s been tough, but first and foremost, we have to think about other people’s health and protecting the elderly and family members that can spread it.”
Days earlier, he posted a video message on Instagram for his 1.7million followers in which he encouraged fans to abide by the advice.
He put out similar Twitter messages.
Louise added: “Kyle really should know better.
“On the one hand he’s inviting strangers round to his house for sex, and the next day he’s lecturing everyone on the need to stay safe.
“He’s a hypocrite and putting people at risk.”
His behaviour is also likely to infuriate England manager Gareth Southgate.
In a statement last night, Walker said: “I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week.
“I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model.
“As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11329263/kyle-walker-sex-party-hookers-coronavirus-lockdown/
For balance, he's not the only one!Coronavirus: Police warning over Calderwood's second home visit
Police have issued a warning to Scotland's chief medical officer for visiting her second home in Fife during the coronavirus lockdown.
Dr Catherine Calderwood has been heavily criticised after pictures of her family trip to Earlsferry were published in The Scottish Sun.
She apologised "unreservedly" and said she would continue to focus on her job.
The high-profile medic has been among those urging the public to stay at home to save lives and protect the NHS.
Some MSPs have said her position is "untenable" but the first minister said Dr Calderwood's advice and expertise were "invaluable".
She will remain in her role but step out of the public eye, no longer attending the daily press conferences.
Follow live updates on the coronavirus in Scotland
'Stay at home' plea as Easter holiday looms
Chief Constable Iain Livingstone confirmed that local officers spoke to Dr Calderwood, who is originally from Belfast, on Sunday.
He said they reiterated crucial advice and issued a warning about her future conduct, all of which she accepted.
"The legal instructions on not leaving your home without a reasonable excuse apply to everyone," he said. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694