Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 21:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Anyone interested in forming a syndicate with Bolton Nuts members?

Not sure exactly how it would be worked out yet but it would be quite easy to allow people to join up and pay online securely via paypal or debit/credit card. Don't worry you wouldn't be providing personal details or banking details to Bolton Nuts mods/admins.

We would write up a syndicate contract, we can all pick the numbers between us somehow and we will have a Bolton Nuts lotto ticket with all winnings above £10 to be shared out between the members.

Anyone keen?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 21:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm keen Wink

3Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in more syndicates than the Mafia and I haven't won a stinking miserable solitary bean. I've spent enough money on the lottery to keep a family of 5,000 Sudanese in M & S food hampers for a year.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. I reckon you are better off just buying your own tickets.

4Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm in more syndicates than the Mafia and I haven't won a stinking miserable solitary bean. I've spent enough money on the lottery to keep a family of 5,000 Sudanese in M & S food hampers for a year.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. I reckon you are better off just buying your own tickets.

Scrooge, Tight get, Ebon, lottery person you.
I think it is a good idea.

Count me out. Very Happy

5Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It's just for fun! Oh, let me clarify- I didn't mean everyon pay £2 per week and buy loads of tickets.

I meant have one set of numbers (the BoltonNutsLottTicket) so that it is £2.00 per week divided between however many people decide to join.

So, if it's 10 people then it will be 20 pence per week each.

So everyone could pay say £5 into the kitty and that would get you about 25 weeks on the ticket - so 6 months.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

6Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That sounds reasonable. Count me in.

7Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:22

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good idea, I am in come on Rt you tight get. Very Happy

8Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Good idea, I am in come on Rt you tight get. Very Happy

Most of my spare income goes on petrol, travelling all over the country looking for sponsors to support Brother Dar. I might need to borrow your boat when I start looking further afield at places like Stornoway. Make sure that The Wanderer is in ship shape and Bristol fashion when I come calling on your services.

9Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... Tue Sep 18 2012, 23:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Good idea, I am in come on Rt you tight get. Very Happy

Most of my spare income goes on petrol, travelling all over the country looking for sponsors to support Brother Dar. I might need to borrow your boat when I start looking further afield at places like Stornoway. Make sure that The Wanderer is in ship shape and Bristol fashion when I come calling on your services.

It is all ready to go when the tide is in.
Bolton Nuts Lotto syndicate... IMG_0337%5B1%5D_zps9feb824e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum