Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

READER'S LETTER: Give the job to David Lee and bring back Bruce Rioch!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First of all a huge thank you to Football Ventures for how they saved our club. We will forever be grateful.

I have been a Bolton supporter, attending games home and away, since 1970, and we have always been a family club. I also run a fans’ page on Facebook and a website with over 2,000 members.

I read and see fans’ points of views every day and the current news is obviously the next manager.

So the bookies front runners are - Nigel Clough a midlands lad who is speaking to Birmingham (no brainer).

David Lee an absolute legend amongst us fans. Our best performance last year was against Coventry with whose team? Yes, David Lee’s.

Let’s not forget Tony Kelly was a huge part of the kids as well and currently works for the Community Trust, which is the club’s charity partner.

David Lee’s biggest influence and mentor, the fantastic Bruce Rioch, would walk back to BWFC to be part of our club.

Bruce as head of football and David as manager is a no brainer and would bring back a proper atmosphere and a buzz to the club, and to my group of more than 2,000 members.

Stephen Reid – No experience and never worked with a limited budget. Won’t get us or the fans, he will soon get turned on same as the other failures.

Ryan Lowe – Did wonders at Bury and Plymouth. Would he leave Argyle? I doubt it, just my opinion.

Ian Evatt – Non-league. No experience whatsoever for a club of our stature. Whole new ball game.

Gary Bowyer had money at Bradford, won’t get any at Bolton. A definite no-no.

And the list goes on.

So, for once, listen to us, the fans. Bruce Rioch as director of football and David Lee manager. Bring back the good times please.

All just my opinion and a big choice of the forum.

Allan Mather

Email address supplied

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which website does this fella run?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Which website does this fella run?

What I wonder too?

Two thousand members and we've never known about it?

I find it difficult to believe especially if the majority of them want Lee as manager, and 73 year old Rioch (who has not been involved in current football for years), as Head of Football - and also meaning that Phoenix would be out of a job to make way for him!

And nobody would have pointed this out?

Does the ST have it's own secret forum perhaps!

:rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The biggest FB Wanderers page is Reebok Roar i think but don't know of any website linked to it?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he had a fans forum with that amount of members then i'm sure he would have published the name.

I can smell something...

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I cringe when i see a fans letter like this, Bruce for all his virtues is yesterdays man. David Lee yes he as done a good job, but the top job very much doubt it will happen, for all the right reasons..

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am a member of an invite only forum made up of Bolton's biggest fans.

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum