Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violent and Lawless Society

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Violent and Lawless Society Empty Violent and Lawless Society Sat Sep 22 2012, 01:03

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

2Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sat Sep 22 2012, 13:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

For me its capital punishment and arming all police officers just for starters.

3Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sat Sep 22 2012, 22:26

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The problem i have with Capital Punishment is this Stefan Shisco.

http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/stefankiszko/index.html

4Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sun Sep 23 2012, 00:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don't have any problem with it at all, if it's not clear cut then it's life ,but there was no doubt about that one eyed piece of shit and he should be executed.

5Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sun Sep 23 2012, 11:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Banksie, I can see where you're coming from. We would like to think the modern-day system wouldn't allow such miscarriages of justice, but one look at the recent case where the policeman was found not guilty of causing the death of the paper-sell (can't remember any names today), but was sacked for gross misconduct. how can he get away with it? Our judicial system is getting too weak, being tampered with by inept politicians, and judges who are out to make a point all the time. I think we should have capital punishment, and like Angry Dad, this guy should be strung up, without the benefit of one appeal after the other. In this case he admitted it, so cut all the crap out, sentence him, lock him away for the rest of his life, and forget all about him.

6Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sun Sep 23 2012, 11:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ha ha, just read my last one, and it seems like I'm advocating AD to be strung up. I'm not, honest ! Very Happy

7Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sun Sep 23 2012, 15:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think the cops would wish to be routinely armed. It's more about sentencing being more appropriate to act as a deterrent.

8Violent and Lawless Society Empty Re: Violent and Lawless Society Sun Sep 23 2012, 23:20

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd go with one eye for the death penalty, also child killers like Huntley, killers with a violent past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum