Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lancastrians

+5
Cajunboy
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
okocha
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:07

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I told him he could easily be replaced by a Bulgarian, and he went puce.

22Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tbh sunlight your french is a bit “average” from what you’ve posted so far. I appreciate your enthusiasm but I reckon you’ve a fair way to go before you could be “immersed” in it. Not being critical in any way as it’s an admirable objective but you’d learn a lot from a few months in France. I’d recommend the south west eg Argiles or Ceret area as you’ll get a bit of a Basque twang along the way. Love your ambition though.

23Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:OAP`s neednt practise rolling their caps in secret. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Keir Starmer will soon be practicing it on his allotment while speaking up for all of Britains traitors.
I can’t imagine Sir Keir ever speaking up for Boris, Farage, Cummings or the media barons.

24Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:15

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am immersed in it. I watch French Television all the time. I am very good at reading it and knowing what they are saying. Being what Boris Johnson would call a Plebeian, I cant afford to go to live in France pour six months to develop my speaking it, which is very poor. I havent ever had the opportunity to speak it.

25Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:16

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
I can’t imagine Sir Keir ever speaking up for Boris, Farage, Cummings or the media barons.
I was meaning traitors according to the Daily Mail.

26Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I am immersed in it. I watch French Television all the time. I am very good at reading it and knowing what they are saying. Being what Boris Johnson would call a Plebeian, I cant afford to go to live in France pour six months to develop my speaking it, which is very poor. I havent ever had the opportunity to speak it.
Just shout at the buggers. It works with the Germans and the Spaniards. They understand the refined tones of an Englishman, mark my words.
I don't bother with the Italians. I run out of things to wave about.

27Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:43

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have watched their Television now for so long that I feel I am also French, as well as being British.

28Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 22:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they roll their berets?

29Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Tue Sep 08 2020, 23:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I am immersed in it. I watch French Television all the time. I am very good at reading it and knowing what they are saying. Being what Boris Johnson would call a Plebeian, I cant afford to go to live in France pour six months to develop my speaking it, which is very poor. I havent ever had the opportunity to speak it.
I think that’s brilliant and I hope you do get the opportunity. Bon chance 👍

30Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Wed Sep 09 2020, 06:51

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Do they roll their berets?
They dont have time to practice in secret since Macron forced them all to work a grueling 20 hour week ( with only 2 hours for le diner ).

31Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Wed Sep 09 2020, 06:58

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
I think that’s brilliant and I hope you do get the opportunity. Bon chance 👍

Alas I am only an abject serf, and subjected to the ineffable tyranny of the Tory Government. I gasp at each fresh outrage that is forced upon me. My speech is nothing but a soliloquy, as I run the full gamut of supplications. My holiday in France is but a vision of delusion. Under the dominion of Gove and Cummings.
We are ALL but slaves to the one with horns.

32Lancastrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancastrians Wed Sep 09 2020, 06:59

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Double post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum