Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy National Fish and Chip Day!

+7
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
sunlight
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy National Fish and Chip Day! _107290294_gettyimages-884635802

Anyone having chippy tea tonight?

2Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Mo back running things?

3Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He’s just been sacked! :biggrin:

4Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will you be indulging in a bit of cod today Nat? Very Happy

5Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am partial to a portion of fish and chips.

But my local chippy hasn't reopened after lockdown.

I'll have a fish finger sandwich instead.

6Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Friday is traditionally Chippy tea night so i think i may have to indulge  Very Happy

7Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a bag of chips for me.

8Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just a bag of chips for me.
No quorn  imitation fish then? Very Happy

9Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 11:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am partial to a portion of fish and chips.

But my local chippy hasn't reopened after lockdown.

I'll have a fish finger sandwich instead.
You can’t beat a good fish finger butty with plenty of tomato sauce.

10Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 12:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Tomato sauce! You heathen, it has to be salad cream.

11Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 12:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Might treat myself tonight then!

You simply can't beat having a good chippy near by unfortunately they are few and far between where I live!

12Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 12:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Do fish really have fingers with bread crumbs on them?

13Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 12:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
No quorn  imitation fish then? Very Happy
No. Got some Quorn fishless fingers, but they taste nothing like fish.

14Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 21:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:

God knows how you can eat fish fingers with salad cream Norpig. Evil or Very Mad

At lunch when I was in my last year of school I used to get a chip gravy barm with salad cream which went down a treat with plenty (and I mean plenty) of salt and vinegar!

There was more salt and vinegar than gravy at finish! Very Happy

15Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 22:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about a bit of tartar sauce

16Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Fri Sep 04 2020, 23:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I kid you not but there was a fat bloke wearing a t shirt that read “quality fish and chips love it “ in Sesimbra tonight (possibly the best place on the planet for fresh fish and seafood cuisine) and it turns out he was Portuguese and had never been to England.

17Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Sat Sep 05 2020, 02:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Jesus! The pair of you need your heads banging together. Tartar sauce the only option on a fish finger sandwich

18Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Sat Sep 05 2020, 11:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

19Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Sat Sep 05 2020, 12:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Jesus! The pair of you need your heads banging together. Tartar sauce the only option on a fish finger sandwich
I'm not posh enough for tartar sauce  Very Happy

20Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Empty Re: Happy National Fish and Chip Day! Sat Sep 05 2020, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well we did have fish and chips from the local chippy with gravy and a bag of prawn cracker on the side  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum