Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live football.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Live football. Empty Live football. Thu Sep 17 2020, 18:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to be in my seat at the UNIBOL any time in the near future. In fact, I'm starting to believe I'll be watching the whole season unfold on line.
Can anyone else offer some hope? It looks grim to me.

2Live football. Empty Re: Live football. Thu Sep 17 2020, 20:11

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not much hope from me bonce, didn't renew our S/Ts.this season but i'm willing to pay to watch it on ifollow till i can watch it live, "shit fan" or not.

3Live football. Empty Re: Live football. Thu Sep 17 2020, 20:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Banks of the Croal wrote:Not much hope from me bonce, didn't renew our S/Ts.this season but i'm willing to pay to watch it on ifollow till i can watch it live, "shit fan" or not.

Seems entirely sensible to me.

Not everyone has money to burn and home comes first and always should do to.

4Live football. Empty Re: Live football. Thu Sep 17 2020, 20:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I'm unlikely to be in my seat at the UNIBOL any time in the near future. In fact, I'm starting to believe I'll be watching the whole season unfold on line.
Can anyone else offer some hope? It looks grim to me.

I can give you some hope I think.

The bottom line is that the world has to carry on, virus or no virus.

The government wants sport played and so do the clubs.

They've even started up some trials to see how coping with attendance goes at some clubs.

We also are 'lucky' if that's the right word to use, in that we have a 25k stadium and about 8k ST holders so in theory everyone should be ok socially distance wise within the ground.

I think the more pressing issues are keeping social distance to and from the ground and whilst moving around inside the stadium.

The game is obviously played outdoor, so that's a plus, so as long as everyone is sensible (yes I know that's a big ask) then I think the crowds will be allowed back in after Bolton eventually comes out of lock down - although that in itself could take some time - another 76 new cases today!

Fingers crossed you will be back before Christmas - maybe we've sorted out our defence by then too!

5Live football. Empty Re: Live football. Thu Sep 17 2020, 21:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll need to use the toilet of course, which will have to be taken into account. We can't have the HT stampede we usually have. Will any of the food and drink kiosks be open? Will there be programme sellers, Golden Gamble sellers? Will the club shop be open?
So many questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum