Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-0 Bradford

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
wessy
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
sunlight
BWFCyoutuber
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 07:18

BWFCyoutuber

David Ngog
David Ngog

How will bolton do against Bradford tonight? I think Bolton will win by the odd goal.

Who is watching on ifollow

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLaQTBQxF2gF9xHwWDn4yEA

2BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:50; edited 1 time in total

3BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've stopped listening to him. He reminds me of a bloke I used to work with, who appeared at  regular intervals, whiteboard in tow, to run things up flagpoles.

4BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be watching ifollow and going on the chatbox as usual. Need to get more people on the chatbox as that is usually more entertaining than the match.

5BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll be watching ifollow and going on the chatbox as usual. Need to get more people on the chatbox as that is usually more entertaining than the match.
Some lurkers log in and don't even have the decency to reply to a 'Hi'. Very bad form, but the more the merrier.

6BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Some lurkers log in and don't even have the decency to reply to a 'Hi'. Very bad form, but the more the merrier.

It's like the fooking Waltons in the chatbox.

Night Norpig
Night Bonce
Night Martin
Night KP
Night Finlay

Bellends.

7BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Night Norpig
Night Bonce
Night Martin
Night KP
Night Finlay

Bellends.

I suppose you're more used to, 'I've left the money on yer dressing table luv'.

8BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 12:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

9BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 12:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton Wanderers vs. Bradford City

Wanderers are back in home action, ten days after the last fixture at the University of Bolton Stadium against Oldham Athletic. The opponents this evening Bradford City are making their second trip to BL6 in just under two months following the Carabao Cup tie between the two sides on the opening day of the 2020/21 campaign.

Pre-Match Quotes:

Ian Evatt: "It’ll be a tough game. Bradford are a big club and they’ve got some good players. They’ve already beaten us here in the cup which we were disappointed with, so we owe them one.

"We want to turn that form around on Tuesday and as I’ve said, if we can play consistently like we did at times on Saturday, and at times against Barrow without the bad start, then hopefully we can win the game."

Stuart McCall: “It’s not been a rotten start to the season but obviously it’s not been great.

“We’ve beaten a couple of sides that have been struggling and lost to two really good ones on the day.

“But I’m not going to overreact every time there’s a poor result. We’ve got 46 games and had seven.

"There's a lot of improvement but we will do. It's going to be a process but we will be judged at the end of the season, not after seven games.

"I'm confident that when we get to the back end of the season, we'll be in a position that we are comfortable with."

How to watch:

Wanderers supporters can watch the clash with Bradford City by purchasing an iFollow BWFC video match pass for just £10, meaning you don’t have to miss a kick of the action.

An iFollow BWFC video match pass will ensure supporters do not miss a minute of the action, with the entire match streamed through any compatible laptop, computer, tablet or mobile device in the United Kingdom.

Team News:

Eoin Doyle is likely to miss out on Tuesday evening’s fixture with a hamstring strain which forced him off after 50 minutes against Cambridge United at the weekend.

The quartet of Gethin Jones, Tom White, Lloyd Isgrove and Shaun Miller are all nearing a return to action and could come into contention for a return to the matchday squad.

In the Bradford camp, Bryce Hosannah missed out on the weekend’s defeat to Newport County with injury, but could come back into content for Stuart McCall’s side – so too could Reece Staunton.

Gareth Evans is ‘touch and go’ to feature against Wanderers, whilst Levi Sutton is unlikely to be available.

Bookies Odds:

Bolton win: 7/4

Draw: 5/2

Bradford win: 13/10

Correct as of 27/10/2020 (11.45am) on skybet.com

Form:

Wanderers are still in search of their first home victory of the campaign and lost to Oldham Athletic ten days ago at the University of Bolton Stadium.

Since then Ian Evatt’s side have picked up two draws in two away fixtures, going to Barrow and Cambridge United to take a share of the spoils, with in-form captain Antoni Sarcevic influential in those fixtures.

Bradford have struggled to find consistency in recent weeks. Losing at home against Harrogate Town in a televised clash at the Utilita Energy Stadium a week ago yesterday, since then they have emphatically beaten Mansfield Town away from home, but have also been emphatically beaten by Newport County at the weekend.

Last time out:

The last time the two teams met was on the opening day of the campaign at the University of Bolton Stadium in the Carabao Cup.

The Bantams secured a passed through to the next stage of the competition with victory thanks to goals from Lee Novak and Harry Pritchard, either side of Antoni Sarcevic’s well-taken equaliser.

Match Officials:

Referee: Ben Toner

Assistant Referees: Lisa Rashid and Ian Smedley

Fourth Official: Marc Edwards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 13:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Night Norpig
Night Bonce
Night Martin
Night KP
Night Finlay

Bellends.

At least we have the decency to say something before logging out unlike you you miserable old trout  Very Happy

11BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 15:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Some lurkers log in and don't even have the decency to reply to a 'Hi'. Very bad form, but the more the merrier.

Night Norpig
Night Bonce
Night Martin
Night KP
Night Finlay

Bellends.

Can we please say night to Nat in future please

12BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 17:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We need to win this game and get out first home win of the season.

13BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 17:34

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:We need to win this game and get out first home win of the season.

Aye. Tonights game is a decider. A midweek cold evening with no crowd against a side that has already beat us. Will we go back to our previous form or continue as per last few games?

14BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 18:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Team news is in. don't forget game starts at 7pm and not 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 18:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now available in the Portal!

16BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 19:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

17BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 20:06

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Their defence is embarrassing Razz

18BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 20:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good result.  Finally get our first home league win of the season.

19BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 20:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great result but we hung on in the second half. Is this the start of the Evatt masterplan?

20BWFC 1-0 Bradford Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Bradford Tue Oct 27 2020, 21:01

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bloody i follow crashed saw about 15 seconds a good win under the cosh second half and fair play Billy Crellin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum