Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Handbags

+3
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Handbags Empty Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 14:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My daughter has just bought another new handbag for quite an eyewatering sum (at least in my opinion) but she is utterly delighted and 'well over the moon' with it.

Indeed she tells me it is some sort of limited release that loads of women want to get their hands on and could resell it immediately and make a heathy profit on it this afternoon if she had a mind to - which no doubt she could.

I just really don't get the fascination for handbags, ok yes to match with their outfits, but not at the sums some of them cost!

For various birthdays and other occasions I've bought her a number of handbags at what I consider ridiculous amounts of money but have done so to mark the occasions and as a bit of nostalgia she will have to physically remind her of happy days past, in her future.

I even wonder these days with pubs, theatres and even holidays and weddings  no longer being open to us or severely limited whether mass gatherings at least for the foreseeable future, will be non existence - and if so where she is going to wear her growing collection of designer bags?

At least she's happy though and if they hold their value then nothing financially lost.

Do the ladies in your life like their handbags, shoes and other stuff?

2Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 14:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes bags, clothes, beauty products.  All bought excessively

3Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 14:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to keep my mouth shut, or my watch collection comes up. Apparently no one needs a watch, so why do I keep buying them.
Handbags bother me less than the shoes, which are basically straps, with a buckle and a heel, come in at an eye watering price, and are worn once.
Same again next time, but add a dress and a new bag to go with the shoes.

4Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 15:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Misleading thread title - I thought this was going to be about Bob and Norpig Smile

5Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 15:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

6Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 15:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Handbags Unknow28

7Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 17:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Misleading thread title - I thought this was going to be about Bob and Norpig Smile
I'd like to hit him with something larger and heavier than a handbag that's for sure  Laughing

8Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Wed Oct 28 2020, 19:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Misleading thread title - I thought this was going to be about Bob and Norpig Smile
I'd like to hit him with something larger and heavier than a handbag that's for sure  Laughing

9Handbags Empty Re: Handbags Fri Oct 30 2020, 12:56

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just got to accept that men and woman are wired differently, i get that they are important but don't get the need for designer, i have a wife, 2 daughters, 4 grandaughters a Mum a Sister and two neices, so i guess i have seen it all, a women's handbag is like carrying her life around in a bag lol. massive part of her day, her fashion sense etc. They go together like strawberries and cream.

Now where did i put my manbag !!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum