Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nepotism/Cronyism Watch

+9
Hip Priest
karlypants
okocha
Whitesince63
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
Norpig
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 32]

601Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Sun Aug 20 2023, 02:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oh they do mate, it goes with being a mod on various sites over the last couple of decades.

I've crossed swords with many, many people over the years and a very small handful take it seriously, I've even had one trying to hack into my private life.

You also get the jokers, those who troll for amusement.

The Okocha account loves to troll me, you note if anything happens, I'm the one who is always the bad guy - no matter what, it's been going on for years now.

It doesn't bother me, I find it pathetic that the person behind the account is wasting his life away doing little digs at me for all these years, but if that's how they want to live their life away, it's up to them.

I'm not here to be loved, I'm not here to be hated, I'm not here to be trolled, I'm here because I've got the time, I have knowledge and interests and I try and help people with their misconceptions, when I really do know something about the subject in question.

Take you for instance, I've said from the very beginning how government works - politicians formulate policies, Civil Servants enact them - in simple terms the politicians said we need to get PPE urgently and Civil Servants created and administrated the systems to do it - MP's Ministers, Baronesses, Conservative grandees, or anyone else were NOT involved in the process once an offer to provide PPE goods was received.

That fact has been proved time and time and time again, by various official bodies and the judiciary.

Nobody believed it, particularly Wanderlust who claimed he knew how government worked (he doesn't) and yourself.

You raised the issue again with your You Tube video of that bloke from Scunthorpe spouting the same bullshit - so I told you (and everyone else) what really happened once again and of the various inquiries that reported that there was no involvement by anyone in the awarding of PPE contracts other than Civil Servants.

So is it any wonder why I said what I said the THIRD TIME you spouted the same bollocks once again believing radical left wing activists propaganda from the likes of the Good Law Project, rather than what is now well documented reports from a number of completed official inquiries and one of the most senior legal judges in the land!!!

I simply can't fathom why people (like your good self) believe what is basically lies from the likes of the GLP, when you can read for yourself the facts from people like the governments independent Auditor, the most powerful Parliamentary Committee with a built in Conservative MINORITY, and the country's top court which is only answerable to the House of Lords (now changed to the Supreme Court).

If you really believe there is a cover up then there must be ten of thousands of people involved in it which must include all the civil servants involved, all the friends family and employees of the companies awarded these contracts, all the various solicitors, barristers and judges who have overseen these court cases, the staff involved at the solicitors, barristers, and courts who have administer these court hearings, all the staff at the governments independent Audit company - the list is endless - yet not one single person has whistle blown and gone to the police or newspapers (or even anonymously on social media) - unless of course the police and the country's journalists are all in with the cover up as well???

It simply is ridiculous to believe there has been such corruption, yet you and hundreds of thousands, maybe even ten's of millions of people still do and why - because they want it to be so because they hate the Tory Party and they believe as gospel what they read on social media sites.

Just like you - and just like Wanderlust.

People ARE muppets, morons, stupid, mugs, idiots, etc, because they CHOOSE to believe something that is false when it is so easy to find out what the truth really is if you could be bothered.

But people prefer to be spoon fed, played and manipulated.

That's how it is these days, unfortunately.

602Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 02:26

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think we've been down this road before Sluffy, several times in fact. 
:flog:

So basically, anyone who expresses an opinion different to yours is trolling you.

When you say you have crossed swords with many people over the years on many different websites in your role as a mod, has it ever occurred to you that you might just be the one causing the crossing of swords.

Thank you kindly for that generous offer in your last post to help all us plebs and thickies on here with our "misconceptions" about things.  Very Happy

Wherever would all us Bolton Nuts numpties be without your wisdom Sluffy?

603Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 03:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You can express what ever opinions you like but at the end of the day 'facts' are all that matters, and I can point you to them (and do!) and all your 'opinions' in the world can't change them!

And yes I probably AM the one causing the upset because I'm the one telling them the facts showing them they are WRONG and they really, really don't like to be seen that they are - a bit like you really.

It seems that the 'plebs' and 'thickies' of Bolton Nuts are still believing in fairy stories and fake news/propaganda just like yourself because no matter how many times I present the truth to you (with links) you still believe what you want to believe is true and simply cannot accept the facts that clearly show you are wrong - and stupid.

As they say you can lead an horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

If you want to remain ignorant of the facts even though they are out there to see - that's up to you but it simply shows how bias, prejudicial and petty minded you are because the facts have clearly got in the way of how you really wanted things to be.

As the great philosopher Forest Gump once said said, 'Stupid is that stupid does'.

Or in otherwords if you deny the facts then you really, really are very STUPID

604Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great move that Sluffy, calling us users of Nuts plebs, thickies and stupid  Rolling Eyes

605Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 08:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Great move that Sluffy, calling us users of Nuts plebs, thickies and stupid  Rolling Eyes
How dare he call me a pleb! Razz

606Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:How dare he call me a pleb!

That's just about the only thing he got right.

607Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 11:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Feel the burn.

Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Grumpy-old-man

608Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 13:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Great move that Sluffy, calling us users of Nuts plebs, thickies and stupid  Rolling Eyes

But I never said that, read it again.

Sluffy wrote:You can express what ever opinions you like but at the end of the day 'facts' are all that matters, and I can point you to them (and do!) and all your 'opinions' in the world can't change them!

And yes I probably AM the one causing the upset because I'm the one telling them the facts showing them they are WRONG and they really, really don't like to be seen that they are - a bit like you really.

It seems that the 'plebs' and 'thickies' of Bolton Nuts are still believing in fairy stories and fake news/propaganda just like yourself because no matter how many times I present the truth to you (with links) you still believe what you want to believe is true and simply cannot accept the facts that clearly show you are wrong - and stupid.

As they say you can lead an horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

If you want to remain ignorant of the facts even though they are out there to see - that's up to you but it simply shows how bias, prejudicial and petty minded you are because the facts have clearly got in the way of how you really wanted things to be.

As the great philosopher Forest Gump once said said, 'Stupid is that stupid does'.

Or in other words if you deny the facts then you really, really are very STUPID

I would have thought you above all else in your managerial job in a clinical dispensary, would deal in FACTS rather than fallacies, old wives tales and bonkers cures?

If I posted on here that I had caught a verruca and read on social media that a bloke in Scunthorpe said the best cure would be to stick my foot in a pan of boiling water for ten minutes, you'd think I was utterly mad and clearly not aware of the real cure.

You would kindly post the true proper cure for varrucas and warn me not to believe everything I read on social media.

A couple of weeks later I post that I've been reading the Good Varruca Project and Varruas led by Donkeys on social media, and they say stick my foot in a pan of boiling water too - and they must be right because they've made a video about it and have thousands of followers and likes.

You tell me again, not to do so, and point out that not one single person who believes in the 'foot in boiling water' cure, has actual seen or know of any evidence it being done and the NHS, British Medical Association, the Nurses Union and every other authoritative  professional medical body in the country specifically states the myth/fake news, of the 'foot in boiling water' cure, is simply not true.

You then get people telling you...

Dear Norpig, do you ever sit back and re-read your posts? You have no self awareness of how petty and self righteous you sound on here sometimes.

You reply by saying that you are just telling them the TRUTH, stating the FACTS - and of course you are indeed, and that there is a difference between someone's 'opinion' and the FACTS that clearly prove that opinion to be FALSE and somewhat dangerous (putting your foot in boiling water will scald you, believing false claims continually pumped out by politically opinionated anti-government radical organisations designed to influence and bring down a freely democratically elected government.)

(Vote the Tory's out by all means but don't do it based on a pack of lies - which are widely being circulated and easily disproved).

Some weeks later and for the third time I once again post that MY OPINION is to stick my foot in a pan of boiling water.

What then would you reply - might it be something along the lines of - educate yourself, stop being a pleb, seek out the facts for yourself, in fact I'll make life easy for you, here's the links to them.

If so then you get this from a troll account telling everyone that you are mental!!!

A kinder response might be to suggest that Norpig ask his GP for an autism/asperger's test, though I seem to remember that he eschewed any suggestion of any need for psychological help.

(There's no fake accounts on here are there not...?)

You then get accused of being arrogant.

You reply that it isn't arrogance but exasperation that people rather believe social media bullshit than the FACTS that you've stuck under their nose to read ffs!

I reply...

Norpig, So basically, anyone who expresses an opinion different to yours is trolling you.

Then do you reply something along the lines of if you want to believe in fake news and fairy stories, that's up to you but deliberately disbelieving the truth in favour of whatever is being told on social media by others with an agenda to get people to stick their foot in boiling water (get the government out) is stupid, and uneducated (plebish) of people to do so?.

And indeed it is!

And then to round it all off you get this...

Great move that Norpig, calling us users of Nuts plebs, thickies and stupid   Rolling Eyes

Have a nice day, I'm going to stick my foot in a pan of boiling water because I believe what every nutjob who posts on the internet other than just you who is obviously some sort of a crank trying to tell us sticking your foot in boiling water will hurt (there was no cronyism or corruption in the awarding of PPE contracts) and that you have no self-awareness.

BONKERS isn't it!!!

609Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 13:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A simple "i didn't mean all of you" would have sufficed, you need to get a hobby away from the internet Sluffy  Laughing

610Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 14:14

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

611Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 15:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:A simple "i didn't mean all of you" would have sufficed, you need to get a hobby away from the internet Sluffy  Laughing

Yes I have life away from the internet, I'm sure we all have, but I seem to get the best laughs on here!

I mean don't you think it really is bonkers what I've paraphrased above which has actually happened over the last week or two (and had its origins three and a half years ago)?

I do.

We've had the likes of Wanderlust lying and lying again just because he can't admit he got something wrong, we've had people such as Hip Priest clearly believing something that is provably not true because he simply wants it to be so and he won't listen to any facts to the contrary.

I just can't for the life of me comprehend that sort of behaviour - and I'm not just having a pop at them two - I'm talking about the mass behaviour of people doing much the same things on social media, right around the world!

We have world leaders, Trump, Putin, Boris, Blair, Xi, and many, many others, who have lied and suppressed the truth and people believe what they see and read on social media without question - simply because they want what they read to be true - even when a quick check would show it not to be.

It's got to the state that people believe stuff so zany that it beggars belief - QAnon was about reptilian, Devil worshiping, paedophiles, taking over the world and only Donald Trump could save us!!!

If people can believe that - and they did - I can see why the likes of Hip Priest STILL believes there was corruption and cronyism in the awarding of PPE contracts despite a mountain of factual evidence from unimpeachable organisations (judiciary, Parliamentary scrutiny, the governments independent auditors) who forensically investigated these claims, interviewed all involved, seen all the records and even the private phones of Johnson and Hancock, and reported than no cronyism or illegal activates were found.

It's just laughable, to me anyway, how people are so 'zombified' by being brainwashed by those on social media who have agendas and are simply 'playing' and 'manipulating' thousands, millions even, of people who who can't think for themselves and who want what they read to be true!

I can't change the world, I can't even stopped Wanderlust from lying or prove to Hip Priest that Civil Servants awarded the contracts and politicians had no say in the matter, on a tiny little site like ours.

So I do the next best thing and laugh at them.

Frankly they do deserve to be laughed at - why lie, and lie, and lie again, or not even view for themselves the evidence from the courts, etc, that explain the system which clearly shows that there was NO political interference in the awarding of the PPE contracts???

Isn't that simply silly, stupid, moronic of them...?

I would say so.

The internet is not the real world - if people lie and are in denial about stuff like that on here, then think what they must be like in real life?

And as I say the world now has millions and millions of them just the same - manipulated and brainwashed and zombified.

Scary really.

Don't you think?

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Aug 21 2023, 15:32; edited 1 time in total

612Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 15:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Feel the burn.

Very Happy

613Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Feel the burn.

I've told you before about posting selfies.

No one wants to see that.

614Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Mon Aug 21 2023, 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I've told you before about posting selfies.

No one wants to see that.
Cut me some slack. I didn't have my teeth in. 
When the cops burst in at 5am it's not easy to remain cool and collected.

615Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Aug 22 2023, 00:47

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy, are you really sure about all those PPE contracts being above board? Especially the ones for Hancock's local pub landlord and the one that paid for that Baroness's new yacht.

Don't sit on the fence Sluff, tell us what you really feel.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  :tongue2:  :biggrin:

616Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Aug 22 2023, 01:37

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
I can't change the world, I can't even stopped Wanderlust from lying or prove to Hip Priest that Civil Servants awarded the contracts and politicians had no say in the matter, on a tiny little site like ours.

Are we talking out-loud belly laughs or just more of a suppressed chortle?

617Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Aug 22 2023, 01:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hip Priest wrote:Sluffy, are you really sure about all those PPE contracts being above board? Especially the ones for Hancock's local pub landlord and the one that paid for that Baroness's new yacht.

Don't sit on the fence Sluff, tell us what you really feel.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  :tongue2:  :biggrin:

Jesus mate you certainly not shy of continually showing your ignorance are you?

1 - I've covered both these issues previously

2 - The landlord never won a PPE contract - that is a fact - check it out if you don't believe me.  Oh and don't bother linking me to what the papers or Good Law Project 'imply' - link me to something that definitely states he was awarded a government contract.  

You won't find anything because as I say he never won a government PPE contract.

Ask yourself why the woman who ghost wrote his autobiography and had free use of his phone and went on to 'whistle blow' to the papers with all his 100,000 messages didn't say anything about this...

...don't you think it would have been headline news if it was true?

3 - We've only just done Mone - forgotten what I said previously, or is it as you've already stated previously that you can't be arsed to read what I write?

It's a bit like casting pears before swine when reasoning with you...

If you say that someone is casting pearls before swine, you mean that they are wasting their time by offering something that is helpful or valuable to someone who does not appreciate or understand it.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/to-cast-pearls-before-swine

618Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Tue Aug 22 2023, 01:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
I can't change the world, I can't even stop Wanderlust from lying or prove to Hip Priest that Civil Servants awarded the contracts and politicians had no say in the matter, on a tiny little site like ours.

Are we talking out-loud belly laughs or just more of a suppressed chortle?

Well probably the same as what you do when you read some moron saying that Trump won the election.

It's on the same level of idiocy and belief of fake news over facts, I would suggest.

619Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Aug 23 2023, 01:36

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

Jesus mate you certainly not shy of continually showing your ignorance are you?

1 - I've covered both these issues previously

2 - The landlord never won a PPE contract - that is a fact - check it out if you don't believe me.  Oh and don't bother linking me to what the papers or Good Law Project 'imply' - link me to something that definitely states he was awarded a government contract.  

You won't find anything because as I say he never won a government PPE contract.

Ask yourself why the woman who ghost wrote his autobiography and had free use of his phone and went on to 'whistle blow' to the papers with all his 100,000 messages didn't say anything about this...

...don't you think it would have been headline news if it was true?

3 - We've only just done Mone - forgotten what I said previously, or is it as you've already stated previously that you can't be arsed to read what I write?

It's a bit like casting pears before swine when reasoning with you...

If you say that someone is casting pearls before swine, you mean that they are wasting their time by offering something that is helpful or valuable to someone who does not appreciate or understand it.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/to-cast-pearls-before-swine

Sluffy for someone who professes to be so full of wisdom you don't half come across as pretty thick sometimes. 
How many times will you let me wind you up before you realise I am winding you up?  Razz

Count how many detailed 3 page essays you've sent me telling me what an idiot I am for not agreeing with your wonderful synopsis of the legitimacy of these PPE contracts. With each post you get more and more wound up and abusive. You insult me with greater gusto each time. 

Now look at my post again. Notice anything, maybe like the emoticons at the end of the post. 3 ticking bombs and the other 2 smiling faces poking fun at you and laughing. As in post 586 I was merely poking a little fun at you and winding you up, waiting for the inevitable explosion of invective and insults that would inevitably follow in a tortured and lengthy reply from you. And of course you duly obliged. That's what the ticking bombs were all about. Do you get it now?

I realise that you deal only in facts as you claim Sluff. Recognising sarcasm and gentle piss takes obviously isn't one of your strong points, but I'm here, I've got some time and I am prepared to help you with your "misconceptions".  Wink

Last edited by Hip Priest on Wed Aug 23 2023, 01:50; edited 1 time in total

620Nepotism/Cronyism Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Nepotism/Cronyism Watch Wed Aug 23 2023, 01:46

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't need or want one of your replies. Everyone is sick to death with this kind of shit now.
We both have opinions and they differ. Just leave it at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum