Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cummings, Goings, Gone!

+6
okocha
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Norpig
sunlight
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 16:16

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They could have voted for a lot better than Bojo with any of these others that were up for election.

Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Zt7b5ZI

22Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 22:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[quote="finlaymcdanger"][quote="Angry Dad"]Fuck Biden fuck Harris and fuck the democrats.[/quote]
Fuck yourself[/quote]

Not tonight. I have a headache.

23Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 07:39

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:They could have voted for a lot better than Bojo with any of these others that were up for election.

Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Zt7b5ZI
Is that Boncey, the tin man behind Boris?

24Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 10:35

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The tin man is ` Count Binface ` he was previously called Lord Buckethead but had some legal problems with the name and was forced to change it.
This photo should be shown to all Americans to demonstrate the farce of the American election system, to show them our traditional and impressive way of voting.

25Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 10:42

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I would like to add. People mustnt scoff at Count Binface. You must peruse his Manifesto before commenting. Two of his policies are to bring back Cefax, and also free internet for everyone.

26Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 10:57

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:I would like to add. People mustnt scoff at Count Binface. You must peruse his Manifesto before commenting. Two of his policies are to bring back Cefax, and also free internet for everyone.
Are you sure that Lord Buckethead and Count Binface aren't Boncey? Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

27Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Are you sure that Lord Buckethead and Count Binface aren't Boncey? Have you ever seen them in the same room together?
I'm neither of them, but I like the thought of bringing back Ceefax. If either of them advocate the return of the teleprinter for football results, then count me in.
See what I did there?

28Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:05

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm neither of them, but I like the thought of bringing back Ceefax. If either of them advocate the return of the teleprinter for football results, then count me in.
See what I did there?
Laughing

He also wants to Nationalise all model Railways.

29Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
Laughing

He also wants to Nationalise all model Railways.
I'd back him on that. Sounds like a man I can do business with.

30Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Love The Telegraph's name for toxic Cummings as Rasputin. 

Photos of him always make him look furtive and tramp-like. 

This is what I picture whenever I see his name mentioned:- (Great album by the way!)

Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 2Q==

31Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:29

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Indeed, Rasputin is the perfect label for his association with the Tories.

32Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:35

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You know things are bad for the Government when even The Telegraph and The Mail turn against it.

In fact, only The Express maintains its blinkered support.

33Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 11:44

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Indeed. The Express for the last five years has done nothing but clickbait headlines such as about UFO`s and the such.
This Tory split is being downplayed. I think it is to do with the newly encountered bleak Brexit outlook.
Its possible Biden has told Bojo NO on Brexit. Cummings then has tried to backtrack and U-turn on it, and Bojo will not budge.
The UK is in BIG trouble now because of the Democrats winning in USA. Biden is anti-Brexit and will likely work with the EU and not UK. Also he is Irish, and has said so.
This Tory infighting could be about the Brexit disaster gone worse.

34Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sun Nov 15 2020, 14:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit was just a vehicle to grab power and Cummings made that possible regardless of the cost to Britain

35Cummings, Goings, Gone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Thu Nov 26 2020, 15:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boris Johnson appoints new chief of staff after Cummings exit

Boris Johnson has appointed an ex-Treasury official as his new chief of staff, Downing Street has announced.

Dan Rosenfield's appointment follows a period of upheaval which saw the prime minister's senior aides Dominic Cummings and Lee Cain resign.

Mr Rosenfield is former civil servant, who has worked in the past for Labour chancellor Alistair Darling and his Tory successor George Osborne.

He will begin work at Downing Street on 7 December.

The current acting chief of staff Lord Udny-Lister will stay in the role until 1 January when Mr Rosenfield will take over.

Mr Rosenfield joins No 10 from Hakluyt, a strategic advisory firm.

He has also previously worked at Bank of America as a managing director and is chairman of the humanitarian agency World Jewish Relief.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55090855

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum