Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walsall 2-1 Bolton

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well since it's quieter than a Gary Glitter fan cub meeting on here at the moment i'll start this thread eh?

I reckon Evatt will have been at them this week and can see them being a lot tighter this week so i'm going for a 1-1 draw to get us back on track.

Can't see Thomasson playing after last week but don't rate Comley or White really so not sure who will play the holding role.

2Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well shows what i know, Thomason keeps his place but the shock for me is Isgrove not even on the bench. He deserves a start so he must be injured surely?

4Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It is extremely quiet on here over the last week or two, I thought unpopularity of Bob coupled with the seemingly ceaseless contrived arguments might actually have put an end to the site.

Karly seems to not be about much these days and unfortunately, with me living outside of the town, I am limited to 20 free views of the Bolton News before I have to pay for access to it - and the article I posted up earlier today was my nineteenth - so I've not be able to put up the numerous daily Bolton News articles that Karly does such a wonderful job of doing, and which gives us up to date chatter on the club and the players fitness - so for instance although I know Iles mentions potential team news for this game, I can't read it and post it up for everyone without having to pay to see the online edition of the paper from then on - or go to the bother of changing my ip address!

Anyway onwards and upwards and I hope everything is ok in Karly Towers - which really is the main thing.

As for today I'm going for a Bolton win.

5Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we need to win this one to restore confidence.

6Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the Portal!

7Walsall 2-1 Bolton Empty Re: Walsall 2-1 Bolton Sat Dec 12 2020, 22:49

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For multiple games now I have been saying we need a left winger - Jones offers no threat - finally today even the commentators said the same thing. Leaves us completely one dimensional.
Nothing against Jones - his position is right back not left wing back.
Also Thomason is not ready for first team - just my opinion.
Overall we were not too bad and deserved a draw. Defending in our box is sometimes comical though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum