Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the best/worst food you have had at a football match?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LeeScott

David Ngog
David Ngog

In the stadium I mean 

The hot dog at ewood park was decent

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None of the food is that great at any of the grounds i've been to but i remember going to Old Trafford and having a meat and potato pie that was rank and expensive!

You can't beat a Carrs pastie at the Unibol though, i don't live in Bolton anymore so don't get the chance to have them that often now so it's always a treat.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:None of the food is that great at any of the grounds i've been to but i remember going to Old Trafford and having a meat and potato pie that was rank and expensive!

You can't beat a Carrs pastie at the Unibol though, i don't live in Bolton anymore so don't get the chance to have them that often now so it's always a treat.
Carrs every time for me. Like Norpig I can't get them here, but if I go to Walkden I make sure I stock up from Piggy In The Middle.
Worst would have to be the pie I got at Oldham Athletic many moons ago. Not sure what was in it, but whatever it was it was moving about.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Carr's pasties but they are small - one is never enough. Yet to find a footie stadium with good food inside, but there are plenty with decent vans outside e.g. Norwich where Delia seems to have an influence on quality - and price.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum