Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Jim'l fix it

Jim'l fix it

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Jim'l fix it Empty Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 01:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Watching the news tonight,the alleged tales about jimmy ,not good if it's true. Did Jim fix it for you nat?

2Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:25

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Jim'l fix it Jim

3Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Up yours Numpty.

4Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Moderator
Moderator

5Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Didn't Natasha get fixed, anyway, by one of her teachers? I am surprised he didn't take her to France!!!



;-)

6Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 11:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There were rumours circulating in the early eighties about Jimmy and his roving eye for the young ladies. It's hard to believe that nobody at the BBC was aware of his reputation.

7Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:01

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Would the BBC say anything if they knew something dodgy was going on...
Jim'l fix it Jimmy+Saville+-+Very+Unlikely0001

8Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
There,s been a few celebs that cast a dark shadow.

9Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Numpty 28723 wrote:Would the BBC say anything if they knew something dodgy was going on...
Jim'l fix it Jimmy+Saville+-+Very+Unlikely0001

Nice one. Very Happy

10Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:11

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
A few DJs come to mind.

11Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Angry Dad wrote:There,s been a few celebs that cast a dark shadow.

Christopher Lee ?

12Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:There,s been a few celebs that cast a dark shadow.

Christopher Lee ?
Is that a joke or you heard something?RT

13Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shut the fuck up you bunch of wankers. Jimmy Saville raised millions for charity, and now some desperate production company has decided to make this shite now that he's dead, purely because he can't defend himself or take legal action.

Shameful.

14Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Clue- big guy, beard, booming voice.

15Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Christopher Lee used to cast a dark shadow when he played Dracula.
Jim'l fix it O74izr

Never heard anything untoward about Brian Blessed. A big family man according to the media.

16Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Numpty 28723 wrote:A few DJs come to mind.

Former Piccadilly Radio DJ Ray Terret was one for the schoolies.

17Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Jim'l fix it Jimmy-saville-two

You'd trust this man with your life...and daughters!

18Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes. If you'd seen the smiling faces of the disabled kids as they set off to Blackpool in a fleet of taxis you'd know all this is bullshit.

19Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Reebok Trotter wrote:Christopher Lee used to cast a dark shadow when he played Dracula.
Jim'l fix it O74izr

Never heard anything untoward about Brian Blessed. A big family man according to the media.
Neither have i, try again.

20Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 12:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes. If you'd seen the smiling faces of the disabled kids as they set off to Blackpool in a fleet of taxis you'd know all this is bullshit.
Were you one of those kids nat? Were you one of those kids.

21Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 13:08

LW23


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

22Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 13:09

LW23


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Shut the fuck up you bunch of wankers. Jimmy Saville raised millions for charity, and now some desperate production company has decided to make this shite now that he's dead, purely because he can't defend himself or take legal action.

Shameful.
as he said

23Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 13:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AD, Demis Roussos ?

24Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 13:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AD, Don't tell me. I'll have a think.

25Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AD, are you referring to this guy ?Jim'l fix it 2a7crir

26Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 14:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes. If you'd seen the smiling faces of the disabled kids as they set off to Blackpool in a fleet of taxis you'd know all this is bullshit.



So why did the BBC tell the Panorama department to drop the exact same investigation, whilst he was still alive? Why were the BBC so quick into advising that they have never covered up (presumably been advised by the same people who advised South Yorkshire police during the 1980's)? Why did a national tabloid actually do the investgation with evidence but all of a sudden decided to drop it?



Too many coincidences for my liking.

27Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 14:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Now then, now then.

28Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@bwfc71 wrote:
So why did the BBC tell the Panorama department to drop the exact same investigation, whilst he was still alive? Why were the BBC so quick into advising that they have never covered up (presumably been advised by the same people who advised South Yorkshire police during the 1980's)? Why did a national tabloid actually do the investgation with evidence but all of a sudden decided to drop it?

Too many coincidences for my liking.

Shut up you Dutch bellend. There is no proof or it would be in the public eye. Instead the production company have got a few "maybes" and put them together to create a tacky TV show.

It seems some of you want to believe everything you read.

29Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 17:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Nat, its been one of those rumours that everyone has accepted as so, for years. Kiddy fiddling isn't nice, even if it does pay for a fleet of taxis. I remember Paul Merton (?), the comedian, had a rant about him a few years ago, saying that he abused kids. Nothing came of that, i.e no prosecutions, although I believ the BBC quietened him down fairly quickly.

30Jim'l fix it Empty Re: Jim'l fix it on Mon Oct 01 2012, 17:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone can start a rumour, it can damage people forever.

Until you see proof, you should keep your mouth shut.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum