Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duncan Bannatyne

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Duncan Bannatyne  Empty Duncan Bannatyne Mon Oct 01 2012, 23:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Staff at Mr Bannatyne's firm expect him to make a full recoveryDragons' Den star Duncan Bannatyne has suffered a suspected heart attack.

A spokeswoman for his company, the Bannatyne Group, said the 63-year-old was being treated at Darlington Memorial Hospital after falling ill at the headquarters of his gym company in the town.

"Everyone at the company is very concerned and upset, but we know that Duncan is a very strong person and we are confident he will make a full recovery," the spokeswoman said.

"Everyone wishes him well. We'd like to thank the quick and professional actions of the paramedics who attended to Duncan and thank the staff at the Memorial Hospital for his ongoing care."

Mr Bannatyne posted on his Twitter account: "Hi. In hospital attached to a few wires feeling tired but am sure I will be discharged tomorrow fit & well (fit a pensioner can be anyway)."

He later added: "Today was my first trip inside an ambulance & with siren wailing. Hope it is the last. LoL."

His daughter Abi said he was in a stable condition, writing on her Twitter page: "As news is starting to spread I can confirm my dad was taken into hospital late this morning, he is stable and that's all I can say for now."

Bannatyne's business interests include health clubs, hotels, property, media and transport. He started his empire with an ice cream van.

He is best known as one of the five 'dragons' on the BBC show which sees entrepreneurs pitching for investment in their own business ideas.

http://news.sky.com/story/991895/dragons-den-star-bannatyne-has-heart-attack

2Duncan Bannatyne  Empty Re: Duncan Bannatyne Mon Oct 01 2012, 23:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

God bless Duncan, hope you get well soon, you old dragon you.

3Duncan Bannatyne  Empty Re: Duncan Bannatyne Tue Oct 02 2012, 09:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lots of hope for him.

I had a heart attack 10 years ago - getting on a plane at Manchester airport. They took me off to Wythenshawe and they sorted me out. Within a month I was back at work and have not had a twinge in 10 years. Give up the fags, booze less ,take the pills - and do exercises that you enjoy-( me and the missus go dancing 8 hours a week- don't laugh!!) , keep the weight off and you make an almost full recoveery.

Worst thing is that cheese is banned!

He'll be fine

4Duncan Bannatyne  Empty Re: Duncan Bannatyne Tue Oct 02 2012, 09:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Duncan Bannatyne is one of my heroes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum