Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks everyone.

+3
Cajunboy
gloswhite
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks everyone. Empty Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 09:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that the season has come to a successful conclusion, I'd like to pass on my best wishes to everyone at Nuts.
It's been a horrible year with this pandemic, but Nuts has made it bearable, certainly in my case. Being retired has its perks, but you have to work at it.
Thanks to Sluffy and all the mods.
Everyone who ran a comp.
Nat, for being a vicious cow and making me laugh.
And, to my fellow foot soldiers, who keep the place ticking over, thanks.
Onward and upward. ::bwfc::

2Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 14:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nice thing to say Bonce. Good man. 
And I second your views.

3Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 15:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheers Boncey from a fellow foot soldier.

4Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 15:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cheers Bonce, kind words indeed.

Thanks for the mention but really Karly, BTID and Keegan are the ones who do all the real work behind the scenes and I don't wish to steal the credit that belongs to them.  A big thank you too to Norpig for running his competition and hope you are over your health issue now mate?

We have had some long term, unecessary, silliness on here over the year but fingers crossed we seem to have managed to have moved on from it.

We may be few in number and don't necessarily get on with each other from time to time but we all do share a love for BWFC which overides our differences and keeps us returning to Nuts no matter what.

It was fantastic to see the return of Behind Enemy Lines by Natasha, which made us all laugh as per usual!

Hopefully we and all our love ones have come out safe from what appears to be the worst of the pandemic and of course our season has ended on a high which seemed unimaginable even just a few months back!

Football wise we have Euro 2020 2021 to look forward to in June (maybe we will hold a sweep like we usually do if there is enough interest?) and the Tokyo Olympics should be taking place in July/August (I'm old enough to remember the last one there in 1964, with the likes of Lyn 'the leap', Mary Rand and golden girl Ann Packer).

No doubt we will have loads of transfer gossip and new signings too to keep us entertained.

So a big thank you to everyone who has taken part in any way (even if it is just to visit and lurk at the posts!).

Stay safe and COYWM!!!

5Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 16:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Boncey and it was my pleasure to run the competition  Very Happy

Hopefully now we've gone up we can attract a few more new posters and go from strength to strength.

A big thanks to KP for keeping the portal going, i've been on for every game this season with Boncey, Lusty, Cajun, Keegan and Fin and although it's not back to the numbers it used to have it's still a great place to be on match days.

6Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 17:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks to all the mods and let's hope for continued growth next season.. may we sign Dapo, and find some quality players.

7Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 20:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a massive disappointment. I thought the Google police had finally caught up with Bonce and this was his farewell post.

I'd already started the party planning.

Bellend.

8Thanks everyone. Empty Re: Thanks everyone. Sun May 09 2021, 20:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Nat. There's always next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum