Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appleton new manager!!

+16
summercummings
JonnyRandom
gloswhite
wanderlust
Barryjw
Keegan
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Horwich white
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You're a moanimg old sod Hipster, just because some paper in birmingham says it, doesn't make it gospel.

My personal feeling on this is that Ole is the clubs number one choice for the managers position not MM.

22Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've come to expect the worst Aaron.

apparently Nixon (who i don't follow) has said OGS isn't even in the running.

interesting.

23Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside is hardly going to be telling any reporter who his first choice manager is. It's all bullshit.

24Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

And everything else is a bonus eh? Fair ebough.

Another snipet from Iles is that he doesn't think the new manager will be in place come the bristol game, which is a bit surprising to be honest giving that the game is a week on saturday....oh and that MM is out of the running.

Depends who you believe but I don't see Nixon being as well in with bwfc than Iles to be honest.

25Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha! Iles has proven conclusively that he knows absolutely nothing over the past few days.

26Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Nixon doesn't exactly cover himself in gold when it comes to bolton dealings to be honest, especially on the transfer front.

Anyway one of Nixons colleagues at the daily mail are running the same story as the BNews.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Mcarthy thing is bollocks IMO.

27Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disagree about Nixon, of course he's had a few misses here and there but in terms of our transfer dealings he's been bang on 90% of the time.

All that is because Coyle was feeding him the stories. I'll be less inclined to listen to him now, but if it was between him and Iles it's Nixon all day long.

Iles sources appear to be internet forums, and if he did get a bit of news from the club, they'd probably hold off publishing it as to not upset the club. They straddle a fine line.

28Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its not going to be irish.

29Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 12:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will never hear owt from Nixon now Coyle has gone.

30Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 14:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It would be a Megson type appointment - a sort of "why the fuck this guy of all people?"

31Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 15:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Retweeted by Marc Isles
Solskjaer committed to trying to win title again with Molde and wants to
take them into next year's Champions League. Set to rebuff Bolton.

Make of that what you will.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 15:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Keegan wrote:Retweeted by Marc Isles
Solskjaer committed to trying to win title again with Molde and wants to
take them into next year's Champions League. Set to rebuff Bolton.

Make of that what you will.

Sad

33Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 15:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to go out and get Freedman now, or an outside look at Karl Robinson.

Really not surprised that Ole isn't interested, but i did get my hopes up considering that story about his "interest" in the Blackburn job.

34Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 16:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

SHIT!

if we would have offered a decent package, im sure he would have come, gartside would have offered him peanuts...

35Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 16:39

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We are going to end up with some cheap tin-pot failure of an English manager here aint we...

36Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 16:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Apparently we should not expect any real developments over the next few days - Little Sam will manage the team for a game, maybe two. Talks continue, have faith!

37Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 16:52

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:Apparently we should not expect any real developments over the next few days - Little Sam will manage the team for a game, maybe two. Talks continue, have faith!

I wouldn't be surprised if we get 9 points from next 3 games and sammy lee gets the job... again Rolling Eyes

38Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Fri Oct 12 2012, 17:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we get 9 points from next 3 games and sammy lee gets the job... again Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't be surprised at 9 points from the next 3 games, but I would be surprised at Sammy Lee getting the job. Eddie doesn't want him to have it and he is becoming more involved since Phil has been doing phuckall to stop the rot.

39Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Sat Oct 13 2012, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Iles (yes him) is reporting Appleton has been in for a "informal chat"

..... confused

40Appleton new manager!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleton new manager!! Sat Oct 13 2012, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Marc Iles (yes him) is reporting Appleton has been in for a "informal chat"

..... confused

Stop this please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum