Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The jobs Micks if he wants it

+12
xmiles
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
Dinae Moe Humm
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
chipbutty
JonnyRandom
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The jobs Micks if he wants it - Page 2 Empty Re: The jobs Micks if he wants it Thu Oct 18 2012, 14:55

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton no rush to name new Manager

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22The jobs Micks if he wants it - Page 2 Empty Re: The jobs Micks if he wants it Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Now that Coyle's gone we might actually see some of the players he bought play.

He bought Ngog and played him to death.

True but he was one of his favourites unlike Sordell, Wylde, Tuncay, Kakuta, etc.

23The jobs Micks if he wants it - Page 2 Empty Re: The jobs Micks if he wants it Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think we'll get a new manager until 'the trio' show that they're not up to the job.

24The jobs Micks if he wants it - Page 2 Empty Re: The jobs Micks if he wants it Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I don't think we'll get a new manager until 'the trio' show that they're not up to the job.

It was Phillips & Lee a few days ago, now it's a trio of Phillips, Lee & Darby. Give it another week or two and it'll be a management team of Phillips, Lee, Darby, Winstanley, Cowdrill, Came & Storer.

25The jobs Micks if he wants it - Page 2 Empty Re: The jobs Micks if he wants it Thu Oct 18 2012, 15:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:These names keep being branded about but surely we have more names in the hat than these boring bastards.
How about Sven or managers with a half decent record abroad, i'm all for one for bringing in a manager with experience of this league but none who are available at the moment really fill me with much hope.

These crap names like McCarthy, Souness, Jones etc. are being put about so that in the end we'll all be grateful to have Lee and Phillips, who just happen to be the cheapest option.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum