Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Olympics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter Olympics Empty Winter Olympics Fri Feb 11 2022, 12:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not going well for Team GB so far medal wise.

Pinning my hopes on the Welsh bobsleigh team to come through for us...

Winter Olympics 273369334_10160726024189879_8456367952120516_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=WYKkuIiuNMkAX8Ac2sQ&tn=Yo1sl4zRhZmIMFS9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1

2Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Fri Feb 11 2022, 15:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Winter Olympics 272910273_2055977227903702_1449076950361977924_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=Th6D6WWvgHQAX8U1ZN8&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2

3Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Fri Feb 11 2022, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

4Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Thu Feb 17 2022, 15:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Men's Curling Team reach the final - going to be a medal at last for us at these games.

It's been quite tense watching them get there but they've done very well so far.

5Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Thu Feb 17 2022, 17:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Razz
Glad you found them amusing before they mysteriously disappeared after a few days.

6Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Thu Feb 17 2022, 17:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Razz
Glad you found them amusing before they mysteriously disappeared after a few days.

I'm not an IT expert but either the picture you have linked to has since been removed or you are somehow posting them incorrectly.

As every one of the pictures when not showing correctly seem to contain a description of the thread you posted it on - which wouldn't be part of the original url of the picture - then my guess is that you are the one causing your own problems.

7Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Fri Feb 18 2022, 08:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Fri Feb 18 2022, 11:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I'm not an IT expert but either the picture you have linked to has since been removed or you are somehow posting them incorrectly.

As every one of the pictures when not showing correctly seem to contain a description of the thread you posted it on - which wouldn't be part of the original url of the picture - then my guess is that you are the one causing your own problems.
Dear Site Administrator,

Thanks for your kind help, advice and prompt response. Without your excellent guidance I'd have never got to the bottom of the problem and I have no qualms about recommending your service to a friend.

10/10

Kind regards
A. Customer

9Winter Olympics Empty Re: Winter Olympics Fri Feb 18 2022, 11:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Dear Site Administrator,

Thanks for your kind help, advice and prompt response. Without your excellent guidance I'd have never got to the bottom of the problem and I have no qualms about recommending your service to a friend.

10/10

Kind regards
A. Customer

Dear Wanderlust,

The problem is at your end not ours.
Thank you for your reply and amazed to read that you have a friend.
Perhaps your imaginary friend could help you in solving your posting problem?

Have a nice day.

Site Admin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum