Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+25
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 32]

601Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 15 2024, 02:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

???

He's only 24.

I very much doubt Charlton have the money to buy him and he's more likely to be heading off to a Championship club if he's off at all in this window as Posh are looking good at least to get into the playoffs or better this season and won't want to sell him unless they need the money.

He’s confusing him with Clarke Harris

602Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 17 2024, 21:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton close on Ennis loan deal (Blackburn striker) apparently

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

603Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 17 2024, 21:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he any good?

604Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 17 2024, 22:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Is he any good?

Don't know.

Apparently he scored a few for Plymouth last year, when they got promoted, then signed for Blackburn at the start of this season on a four year deal and has been injured for much of it since.

I guess he must be at least as good as Nlundulu who is out injured and cover for Charles (if you think as Bodvarsson as cover for Adeboyejo) sort of thing?

I guess he can't be too bad to have got himself a four year contract but obviously not too good if Blackburn are happy to let him go out on loan for the rest of this season.

Here's what wiki says -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

605Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 18 2024, 12:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't remember him from his time at Plymouth to be honest, at least he's played at this level before and scored so worth a punt if it's a loan.

606Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 18 2024, 12:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Don't remember him from his time at Plymouth to be honest, at least he's played at this level before and scored so worth a punt if it's a loan.

He scored against us last season - the first goal here -

607Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 25 2024, 18:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

608Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 25 2024, 22:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

609Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jan 26 2024, 13:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Lunch time and still no confirmation of any signings. Poor stuff that when we really need reinforcement.

610Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jan 26 2024, 17:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

611Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jan 26 2024, 17:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Link to article in thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

612Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 27 2024, 13:15

BarrygoestoBolton

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I like the look of this signing. Fast and athletic and can put in a good cross. Let’s hope he can consistently beat his defender and get to the byline. 
Hopefully, more to come.

613Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 27 2024, 17:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aaron Collins to be announced this week

614Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 28 2024, 17:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Aaron Collins to be announced this week
This has been knocking around for a while but his valuation is perhaps a stretch for us. Good playmaker who can score but rumour is he wants to play wide left and doesn’t fit with their current set up.
I’m wondering about the outgoings if there are some coming in. Bod to Cambridge has been vaunted but there will be others.

615Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jan 28 2024, 22:13

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can’t say that I’m really aware of him but he was L1 player of the season last year I believe so can’t be that bad? I was hoping we’d pick up Smith from Reading who I fancied for us when he left Cambridge. If it comes off surely someone must be on the way out and given the projected fee it would have to be Vic or Dion to pay the £750k needed, unless it’s George which I hope it isn’t? We should know more tomorrow.

616Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 30 2024, 13:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

617Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 31 2024, 20:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

618Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 19 2024, 21:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a transfer but we have recalled our keeper, Hutchinson from Marine

619Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Feb 19 2024, 21:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems to suggest that Baxter might be out for more than a couple of weeks then!

620Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 08:08

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Seems to suggest that Baxter might be out for more than a couple of weeks then!
Yes, sadly ligament damage generally takes longer to heal than breaks do and if he’s still in a pot now then it doesn’t sound too promising for a quick return. I like the look of young Luke though and think he could be a better stand in than Joel C? Will he figure on the bench though because if he does it means even less places for the outfield players?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum